LPLive Podcast EP. 1: Papercuts

lpliveusername

Very cool! Thanks for putting it out for us.

Would be so fun to have a light-hearted episode about "worst choices" in their career, like the GATS music video and such.

Edited by vinifeijo

8 hours ago, vinifeijo said:

Very cool! Thanks for putting it out for us.

Would be so fun to have a light-hearted episode about "worst choices" in their career, like the GATS music video and such.

my topic would be useful for that... hopefully they do this podcast frequenlty.. atleast twice a month.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 9:36 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Episode 3 Gekis comeback

Hehe,I find it funny because he's kinda half the reason why I was gone for 5 months 🤣 

20 minutes ago, Rokaito said:

Hehe,I find it funny because he's kinda half the reason why I was gone for 5 months 🤣 

If I had to name 3 people with the more extensive knowledge about the band in no order

Mark Hahninator

Astat

Geki

I wish we had Geki around I prefer his knowledge over other users that usually post only nonsense stuff or rarely bring any topic to discuss about the band.

I'm annoying I know but at least I try to keep the discussion going about the band.

Bring back Geki

8 minutes ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

If I had to name 3 people with the more extensive knowledge about the band in no order

Mark Hahninator

Astat

Geki

I wish we had Geki around I prefer his knowledge over other users that usually post only nonsense stuff or rarely bring any topic to discuss about the band.

I'm annoying I know but at least I try to keep the discussion going about the band.

Bring back Geki

Well I personally don't think you're annoying,but yeah,Geki did make things lively around here 😅

10 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Haha

Stick around man

Yep,I plan to,it's why I came back after 5 months,started to miss this place 😅