Dead By Sunrise 2009

hahninator

According to Chester's Twitter, the Club Tattoo in Las Vegas will host Dead By Sunrise on July 4. It's not confirmed whether this is the official Club Tattoo Anniversary Party yet, but we'll hopefully be able to get more information soon.

Who: Dead By Sunrise

What: Their first show of 2009

Where: Club Tattoo @ Miracle Mile Shops in Las Vegas, NV

When: July 4, 2009

"We'll be performing 5 songs. 4 are on the record. So tell everyone you know." Is this possibly their warmup for the European LP Tour?

Also:

justbill: Hello Chester, hope all is well. What's the first single going to be from the forthcoming solo release? Music video soon?!

ChesterBe: It's probably going to be a song called Crawl Back In. We will be shooting a video in a couple months

NamelessTheory@ChesterBe COOL, I can't wait! DBS on the stage!! Hey Chester, what about State of The Art w/ DJ Lethal ? We are waiting for the album.

ChesterBe@NamelessTheory: That's not gonna happen.

-

HowellsAlexH@ChesterBe: Will Morning After be on the new DBS album? Thanks for all the updates by the way

ChesterBe@HowellsAlexH: No It seems kind of redundant. We will be performing it though

Hahninator@ChesterBe: no Morning After on the CD? that's the song *everyone* knows for DBS as of now....ouch

ChesterBe@Hahninator: don't worry there will be plenty of opportunities to hear that song. If the fans want it bad enough I'll record it and release it

-

Hahninator@ChesterBe: Can you clarify what you said earlier? Will State Of The Art ever be released in any form?

ChesterBe@Hahninator: no

Hahninator@ChesterBe: What happened? DJ Lethal fell through on releasing it?

ChesterBe@Hahninator: Lethal's a great guy. But the song's not very good.

Hahninator@ChesterBe: That he is. We'd love to hear it though & be the judge of that. The clips are making us drool. Hate to see the song be wasted!

Thanks to Jay Sinkie and Nameless for the news!

wow... I want to go so badddddd. ahh fuck ! >_<

4 songs on the record? whats the last one? Maybe an LP song? or new divide? haha.

It must be a cover or the Morning After i dont think that song will made it to the record.

and about State of the art question, i think that Chester didnt understood the question, maybe the thought that the you were asking him if that song its going to be in the record.

and about State of the art question, i think that Chester didnt understood the question, maybe the thought that the you were asking him if that song its going to be in the record.

I don't think Chester thinks we think SOTA will be on LP/DBS albums :o

(i hope..)

Edited by Nameless

"Either way you can still see the show on the strip it will be broadcast on the Jumbotron outside Planet Hollywood. And outside the shop"

SOMEONE RECORD THIS.

Hybrid911: can we see it on youtube? :P x

ChesterBe: I'm sure it will be up as soon as we play

He said one song that isn't on the record, that must mean Morning After. Here's my bet..

1. Walking In Circles

2. My Suffering

3. Crawl Back In

4. Into You, Let Down, or something that might be another single.

5. The Morning After

This is not in order, just wat songs I think will be played.

I have to agree with chester, don't like the song (SOTA)

Don't get me wrong the collaboration is nice, but the song is not really that good to IMO. Would be cool if it was different and abit heavyer lol

I don't live in Vegas, but I will be going to a bunch of DBS shows for the sake of my DBS site, which I am hoping can become official :)

Best of luck for that

hey!

i know i m a fool but

can any 1 please tell me genre that DBS is basses on ?

Edited by linkindude

Best of luck for that

hey!

i know i m a fool but

can any 1 please tell me genre that DBS is basses on ?

Not sure but my bet is alternative rock, with some metal thrown in. My Suffering has screaming in it, but then Walking In Circles seems like a slower alternative easy rock song, whereas Let Down is also like an easy acoustic version, the studio will be very similiar, since Chester said that the performance in 05 was the original.