Contest?

hahninator

Does anyone have any ideas for an LPLive *contest*? We have some cool stuff to give away and since LPL is "for the fans, by the fans" I was going to see if anyone had any cool suggestions for a contest we could have.

I almost did some sort of Julien-K artwork contest but that never worked out. I'd like to do something interactive with you guys but there's not a great contest idea I can pinpoint my finger on.

Any thoughts?

Does anyone have any ideas for an LPLive *contest*? We have some cool stuff to give away and since LPL is "for the fans, by the fans" I was going to see if anyone had any cool suggestions for a contest we could have.

I almost did some sort of Julien-K artwork contest but that never worked out. I'd like to do something interactive with you guys but there's not a great contest idea I can pinpoint my finger on.

Any thoughts?

maybe something like; show ur most 5 LP(related) items you own and then The one YOU think is the best/coolest wins,

LPlive t-shirt logo and design ... and then the possibility to buy it .... I'd surely do that if at a nice price. Obviously it should not include too many LINKIN PARK features (for example not to state "linkin park live" and the LP logo but just LPlive and the official LPlive logo or a logo similar to the one from the band).

Winner will receive the 1st copy of the shirt with "t-shirt creator" written in it .. and another fun prize ... the others some nice stuff from you.

I think it would be nice.

LPlive t-shirt logo and design ... and then the possibility to buy it .... I'd surely do that if at a nice price. Obviously it should not include too many LINKIN PARK features (for example not to state "linkin park live" and the LP logo but just LPlive and the official LPlive logo or a logo similar to the one from the band).

Winner will receive the 1st copy of the shirt with "t-shirt creator" written in it .. and another fun prize ... the others some nice stuff from you.

I think it would be nice.

I was thinking the same thing. It would be a great idea.