Contest?

hahninator

What happened to the T-shirt logo design contset you did a few months back?! I entered some sweet designs that you loved and then nothing happened?:(

Mark is still accepting designs for that, he wanted a few more choices for the members to choose from. If you have any other ideas, feel free to submit them.

LPlive t-shirt logo and design ... and then the possibility to buy it .... I'd surely do that if at a nice price. Obviously it should not include too many LINKIN PARK features (for example not to state "linkin park live" and the LP logo but just LPlive and the official LPlive logo or a logo similar to the one from the band).

Winner will receive the 1st copy of the shirt with "t-shirt creator" written in it .. and another fun prize ... the others some nice stuff from you.

I think it would be nice.

I like this idea, although wasn't it done? I think I forgot to enter last time.

Contest for a LPLive.net wallpaper and prize : LP Frat Party DVD since it's becoming rare stuff

Frat Party isnt that rare. It used to be, but now that i have it i see it in just about every music shop!

how about making people sing a lp song and picking the best singer lol

no good, what if Alex McMillan decides to enter? we are all screwed lol

How about an LPLive trivia night done through the shoutbox? =P

I LIKE IT!!!! I can get on board with that

why not a contest to see who can submit the most amount of random facts about a show?

since this is lpLIVE, you should have contests having to do with live shows, now just general LP stuff

off topic: new forum skin is still awesome