Noblesville and Cinncinatti / Rock Band 2 Rips

Jack

Both Noblesville and Cincinnati DSPs (Digital Souvenir Packages) are available for download in the 2008 Downloads Thread in the forums.

Moving on,

Do you have Rock Band 2? You want to feel good about yourself? Do you want to rip the 'One Step Closer' Guitar / Bass / Drum / and [Vocal?] track to your computer, and then post it on LPLive? Of course you do!

If you have the ability to rip it, please let us know. Site staff member LPPanther has informed us that they are encrypted in a certain way that is tough to rip, but hopefully it's still possible. Thanks!

The next batch of DSPs, the last 4 Projekt Revolution 2008 shows, will be available around September 20th. This includes Cuyahoga Falls, Maryland Heights, Dallas, and The Woodlands. Check LPLive for the downloads, as always.

Hopefully they sell DSPs for China! No word at all on that yet, unfortunately. We'll send off some emails and see what we can find out.

ok its uploading now on rapidshare is that ok? Still has 71 minutes or so>< is that the normal speed? Probably because Im not a member or something but anyways I will be sure to link it up here when its done:).

Hard to say on the speed but it's possible that it could take that long.

If you're that worried about it, you could always maybe try megaupload, but I know that also takes time, as well. Nothing is quick, as you've noted, without signing up for an account.

TIA for uploading.

I would rip the OSC stuff but the only way I know how is to plug a double male cable into the headphone port on my TV and plug the other end into the mic port on my computer...and when I did that for NMS it didn't sound too hot.

In theory, it should be easier to do for OSC, because NMS was downloadable content - the song files for that song are stored on your 360/PS3's hard drive. OSC is a stock song in the game itself, so the information for it is stored on the Rock Band 2 disc. I know there's a program for ripping songs from the Guitar Hero game discs (Guitar Hero Explorer a.k.a. "GHex"), but I have no idea if a variation of it exists for the Rock Band series.

I would rip the OSC stuff but the only way I know how is to plug a double male cable into the headphone port on my TV and plug the other end into the mic port on my computer...and when I did that for NMS it didn't sound too hot.

It was WAY better than nothing. It sounded fine, it just wasn't "picture perfect". A lot of people were happy with those. Try doing that....I think that'd be pretty sweet. Let's see how they sound.

What all tracks are available? Every instrument?

The next batch of DSPs, the last 4 Projekt Revolution 2008 shows, will be available around September 20th. This includes Cuyahoga Falls, Maryland Heights, Dallas, and The Woodlands. Check LPLive for the downloads, as always.

This isn't directed at anyone in particular. I know that when the DSPs come out, folks clamor for them. I would ask that you give the Houston folks a little extra slack, given what's been going on in that area. Some of them may be fine, and could upload fairly quickly...just don't be surprised if there's a lag for Houston.

It was WAY better than nothing. It sounded fine, it just wasn't "picture perfect". A lot of people were happy with those. Try doing that....I think that'd be pretty sweet. Let's see how they sound.

What all tracks are available? Every instrument?

There are 5 tracks available.

Drums

Guitar

Bass

Vocals

Background Music (Joe's scratching and other effects)

I've lost my male to male cord but I'm going to target later and I'll try to pick one up.

Also I think I know what caused the volume issues last time so I will work on making sure that doesnt happen as well.

As for ripping the tracks straight from the disc...I did about 2 hours of research the other night and couldnt figure it out. Most people are more interested in putting custom songs on rather than copying current songs to the computer...I'll be looking into this more as well

Sorry for off topic but gotta ask every if they still know/hav a link for the interview that when chester says bout havin PR a one day festival show? If so...please send me it. p.s. i've tryed all LP fan sites i know to find it bt no luck

I'll find it for you when I get home today from school.

Make it happen LPPanther!

/bandwagon

lol <3

Happy birthday holmes

Thanks man! I totally forgot to get the cable at Target yesterday but I live 2 minutes away from Wal-Mart so I'll hit that up today.

Yeah so my debit card got totally fucked up with some wrongful charges and I wasn't able to get the cable today...don't worry, I'll get it done soon. Also I did some more looking into getting the .ogg files straight from the disc but Rock Band 2 hasn't been cracked yet so it will be a few months before we get the super high quality versions.