Already Over Spotify Fans First Exclusive Vinyl Release!

martinez

As it can be read from the official message:

Hey Everyone, My new song ALREADY OVER is out and to thank you for your support, here's a VERY LIMITED 7-inch vinyl exclusive to top Spotify listeners of my solo music, Fort Minor and LINKIN PARK.

Only 1,000 units are available for this offer - until October 16, 2023 at 9:00 AM PDT or while supplies last - so act quickly!

AO-vinyl1.pngAO-vinyl2.png

The link to purchase the vinyl will be sent to top listeners of Mike’s on the platform. The vinyl price is set to $14.98. Currently, is unknown if this special offer is for the people from the US only or international fans also can get it. The release date of the vinyl is December 8, 2023.

Tracklist of the vinyl:

01.Already Over

02.In My Head

Let us know if you are the one who got it!

• martinez changed the title to Already Over Spotify Fans First Exclusive Vinyl Release!
18 hours ago, martinez said:

As it can be read from the official message:

Hey Everyone, My new song ALREADY OVER is out and to thank you for your support, here's a VERY LIMITED 7-inch vinyl exclusive to top Spotify listeners of my solo music, Fort Minor and LINKIN PARK.

Only 1,000 units are available for this offer - until October 16, 2023 at 9:00 AM PDT or while supplies last - so act quickly!

AO-vinyl1.pngAO-vinyl2.png

The link to purchase the vinyl will be sent to top listeners of Mike’s on the platform. The vinyl price is set to $14.98. Currently, is unknown if this special offer is for the people from the US only or international fans also can get it. The release date of the vinyl is December 8, 2023.

Tracklist of the vinyl:

01.Already Over

02.In My Head

Let us know if you are the one who got it!

Got the email myself, put in my pre-order almost instantaneously. Love both tracks, and I always want to snag at any cool rarities. I'll do a post about it whenever I get it in and showcase everything off. 

7 hours ago, Coizu said:

I guess if you don‘t have marketing emails enabled on Spotify you won‘t get the opportunity to buy the vinyl. Or do you also get a notification in Spotify itself?

I'll be honest, not sure how I got them enabled. Always kinda wanted to turn them off. If this is the only way, though, fucccck that. Keeping 'em enabled.

17 minutes ago, RentEznor said:

Get ready to another round of scalpers and scammers reselling these for a very fair price. Damn I love modern capitalism and consumerism. 😍

I was gonna grab a second one yesterday (since it was payday) and do a giveaway or somethin'. Give everyone a fair shot at it. Unfortunately it sold out so damn quick. I'll keep my eyes out regardless.

1 minute ago, SardonicallyParanoid said:

I was gonna grab a second one yesterday (since it was payday) and do a giveaway or somethin'. Give everyone a fair shot at it. Unfortunately it sold out so damn quick. I'll keep my eyes out regardless.

At this point I'd rather buy original CD or vinyl pressings of old records than limited edition ones, unless it's something truly special for me, I'd choose the first.

Just now, RentEznor said:

At this point I'd rather buy original CD or vinyl pressings of old records than limited edition ones, unless it's something truly special for me, I'd choose the first.

Same here, but I adore this song a ton, and it's a really sick thing to say you own from your favourite artist. Especially when it's a song that has meaning to ya/the artist.

2 minutes ago, SardonicallyParanoid said:

Same here, but I adore this song a ton, and it's a really sick thing to say you own from your favourite artist. Especially when it's a song that has meaning to ya/the artist.

I personally also really enjoyed both songs but it's not worth it at this point, so anyone who got it, lucky for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...