“More The Victim” coming to Rock Band 4 as DLC on 4/13

letdownagain

4 hours ago, Robrobbsen said:

They probably don´t even have the stems for the song

A disappointment to how horrible it sounds but it does make sense considering it's a demo so getting the Multitrack/Stems might be impossible who knows 

On 5/11/2023 at 10:16 PM, NJPLP said:

Those are the stems. I found another YouTube video from a YouTuber by the name of Relatise playing "More the Victim" on Rock Band 4. 

I commented on the YouTube video, asking if he had the stems to the song. He replied back to me with this "Actually, I think I can get them". He also sent me this link: removed

The files are exactly the same as the files from Sloth Demon Dump.

I asked if those are the official stems from Rock Band 4, saying I was just wondering to make sure. He replied back with this: "Correct they are"

Here's my Google Drive link with .mp3 files instead of .ogg files: removed

I converted the audio files from .ogg to .mp3. There is also the notes .midi file, the album art .png file, and the song .ini file.

Never mind about this. Forget this post I made. Sloth Demon Dump messaged me back on his YouTube video of him playing “More the Victim” on Rock Band 4 and he told me this: 

welp, after a research I did, the guy that recreated the chart said that the stems are fanmade, so, no, the stems are not from Rock Band 4, unfortunately

The stems I linked are NOT the real stems. Maybe I can find someone and ask them if they could extract the REAL stems from Rock Band 4.

On 5/11/2023 at 6:07 PM, Robrobbsen said:

They probably don´t even have the stems for the song

They definitely do. Mike mixed this song for inclusion on Meteora 20. The stems were required for him to do so. Same with Fighting Myself, which Mike outright said he had to make sure they had the stems for it so they could mix it for Meteora 20. 

• 9 months later...