Ryan Shuck Interview

hahninator

Greetings, comrades. I am honored to present to you our newest interview - an interview with Ryan Shuck from Julien-K and Orgy. You guys submitted questions, we submitted questions, Julien-K fans submitted questions, Satan submitted questions (no, really)...and we've finally gotten off of our lazy asses to put it up. We caught up with him in early March; it's May now so what the hell took so long!? Great question....I'm wondering that myself.

Anyway check the whole kickin' thing out right here. Thanks to Felipe, Gary, Ryan Shuck, and everyone that submitted questions. I think I will do another staff interview soon (probably as soon as I clean up the staff page, hah). After that, I think it's time we get another interview with someone...how about oh....maybe CHESTER?

We'll see. Thanks guys! Let us know what you think of the interview.

That was a great interview :), i really liked it :D

Congrats & well done to the LP live staff & eveyone else who submitted the questions

It was really interesting & nice to find out some info about what happend along the way in the past & present which i didn't know about :)

Big thanks once again for the interview :D

P.S. Don't hate LPLive just because their giving us non-LP news, least its somthing when the news is slow plus its related to LP

Edited by LPKode2

Ryan: we plan on coming to pretty much every major city this year. we will be touring as both Jk and DBS all year. not necessarily at the same time.

Chaz says there's secret DBS performances in the works as well.

We tried to even it up as much as possible by keeping Julien-K questions in there for him but also adding some Chester here and there since this is an LP site, and lastly adding a hybrid series of questions that had both Chester/JK references. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Cool interview, nice job guys. Ryan's honestly a really cool guy. I met him at PR 07 just standing outside among the fans chillin with a friend. me and a buddy recognized him and just walked up and said hi and praised him for the awesome set they performed earlier on the day. They were really cool and signed autographs and whatnot.

Anyway, i just listened to Death to Analog today. WOW, amazing album. Ryan's a pretty good vocalist. I'm SO pumped for Dead by Sunrise, Chester leading in vocals with Ryan providing back up/harmonics, electric sound, pure rock tracks with heavy riffs, etc etc. It'll be a good fix of good music before the new LP album.

Wow, that was a really great and informative interview! :) First of all thank you very much for including my question - I'm sure this gives us European fans some great hope, and we will definitely make sure to make their time here in Europe an amazing experience when they are finally coming over, be it with Julien-K or Dead By Sunrise :)

It's also cool to know that Everyone Knows, their first song that they ever completed, might be revisited for a future release. This is a question that so many people in the Julien-K board came up with, and now it's finally answered :) You picked some really great questions, that's for sure.

You guys did a great job, so thank you very much! ... and of course Ryan was being as cool as usual ;) He's really the man, and I totally agree with his famous last words *laughs*