Linkin Park's Funko Pop - HT Street Soldier

Stranger

From the LP Store:

"Celebrate the 20 Year Anniversary of the Hybrid Theory album by showcasing this new Funko Pop! Album center stage of your music collection. Item comes with a Pop! and record artwork packaged together in a protective case. Vinyl figure is approximately 3.25-inches tall, album in case is approximately 9.15-inches tall."

Pre-Order:

LP Store (SOLD OUT)

Walmart (SOLD OUT)

Amazon (thanks to martinez for the link)

13 hours ago, Coizu said:

Did anyone find a European/German store that is selling it? Don't want to pay more for shipping than for the item itself...

Belgian here, ordered through the US Amazon link, total come to $27.85. +- 10 bucks for shipping is not that much imho...

7 hours ago, hahninator said:

I don't understand why the LP store would have these for 30 minutes and not restock them. Makes no sense to me. I understand there is a demand for them but why would they not have enough to even last for a day or two?

Just another instance of demand for LP apparently being underestimated.

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Coizu said:

Did anyone get theirs yet? Wasn‘t the release supposed to be in March?

already got mine few days ago. they sent out an email previously saying that the will shipped it in late March. finally got it after 5 months of waiting. 

8 minutes ago, Stranger said:

already got mine few days ago. they sent out an email previously saying that the will shipped it in late March. finally got it after 5 months of waiting. 

Just checked the site I ordered it from and there it says that shipping is estimated in May now. Wow.