Xero demo from audition tape

Hybrider

• Ok.... I have to say someting. I have a Xero Rhinestone instrumental demo from audition tape. I will tell you more about it and post it here, if I get a Castle of Glass (Linkin Park Remix) from michelangelo. I also have a photo of Xero audition cassete. It is a real demo. Scratching in the bridge is a little bit different.
Edited by hybrider

1 minute ago, Justin said:

It’s not going to happen unless the original owner of the promo CD gives their permission to share that song, which they’ve made clear that they won’t.

He can share it with me and I would not share it with anyone. I just want only one song from that promo CD. I don't need other songs. I want it for my personal usage. Now I'm trying to get more demos from audition tape. We will see if I can get them.

Big doubt that it's real, given the growing efficacy of programs erasing vocals off a track. Coincidentally it's Rhinestone, which we just happen to have that one out of all possible audition tape tracks in better quality.

Lastly, that's not how trading works. Usually you trade privately and each keeps the exchanged good for himself; not one (COG remix) is kept only for you to post the other one (Rhinestone) publicly. Where's the advantage for the other party who gave you something with an estimated worth? Assuming one would agree, now that worth is split due to someone else having the COG remix, while your good is out there for everyone. As much as I dislike hoarding, I know it's a necessary evil in order to trade stuff.

Edited by Rasputin 93

I can guarantee it's 100% real. You can't make instrumental with programs without hearing some silent voice. But in this demo isn't any voice and it's floating on the internet about 8 years without anyone noticing it. Quality of this demo is something between Xero Demo Tape version and version with Chester. You can hear that it is really old demo.

F4TbOq6.png

Edited by hybrider

The first issue is that no one will believe it with just a picture of the wave form and you saying "I can guarantee it's 100% real".

The second issue is that, even if it's totally legit, you're asking Michalangelo to not only betray someone's trust, but also put them in a bad legal spot. Even for a legit Xero demo, that would be a pretty bad precedent to set for anyone considering sharing/trading with him.

Moral issues of doing that to someone aside, which is still a big part of it, who would share anything with him in confidence ever again? I would imagine that reputation is a huge part of what he does.

Edited by Justin