'Last One To Know' Remixes Coming Tomorrow

lpliveusername

Steve Aoki will be releasing tomorrow, May 22nd, a collection of remixes from his latest album, Neon Future IV. As you all know, the album features a collaboration with Mike Shinoda and Lights titled 'Last One To Know.' Two remixes of the track will be included in Neon Future IV (Remixes): 'Curbi Remix' and 'TV Noise Remix.' You can preview the tracks on iTunes.

21 hours ago, RogueSoul said:

This is what JZE hears when he's complaining about chipmunks

LMFAOOOO

14 hours ago, Comfortinthepanic92 said:

yeah they sound really bad, LGM Recharged level of bad 

Yes i wanted to say it is even worse than Recharged remixes and they were already shit most of them imo 

3 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

LMFAOOOO

Yes i wanted to say it is even worse than Recharged remixes and they were already shit most of them imo 

Yeah, except for the remixes in which the band is involved  and ALTNC, Recharged is terrible, the Powerless remix is nightmarish, like yeah let’s turn a power ballad into a early 2000s house mess ! 

1 minute ago, Comfortinthepanic92 said:

Yeah, except for the remixes in which the band is involved  and ALTNC, Recharged is terrible, the Powerless remix is nightmarish, like yeah let’s turn a power ballad into a early 2000s house mess ! 

Yes exactly. And its not like I dont like this kind of music at all. Because I have some remixes of the other artists i do enjoy very much but this album was so bad and unnecessary it hurts haha. Ok enough of Recharged hating haha. 

On 5/23/2020 at 5:17 AM, Comfortinthepanic92 said:

Love your provocative new name 😂😂😂😂😂I fucking Love Amends too 

I am the real Amends Ultimate fan Super Saiyan God ultra instinct 

It's such a killer album it only has one bad song which is B12, probably if I get very drunk i could jam to it 

Still B12 is better than some songs in OML

Fuck that I'm gonma listen to that one right now. 

On 5/23/2020 at 5:21 AM, JZLP-AmendsUltimateFan said:

It's such a killer album it only has one bad song which is B12, probably if I get very drunk i could jam to it 

Still B12 is better than some songs in OML

Fuck that I'm gonma listen to that one right now. 

I really like OML as I said, but Amends is fucking great, yeah B12 is a bit of a mess but I like the new versions of Just like Heroin, She Shines and Syndrome better  than most of Post Traumatic 

Mike better burn the office where the remixes were made 😂😂now the lirycs of the song seem referred to Aoki, like “Why did you allow those horrible remixes Steve ? I thought we were on the same side, Crazy but solidified” 😂