Grey Daze Releases "What's In The Eye (Acoustic)"

lpliveusername

Those who pre-ordered Grey Daze's upcoming album Amends can check their e-mails to download an acoustic version of the lead single 'What's In The Eye.' This is a bonus track on the deluxe CD from Target, Saturn and other select stores and will not be available on digital releases or physical editions sold on the band's official store.

The album has been officially postponed to June 26th due to the coronavirus outbreak. The band is now planning an online listening party of Amends on the original April 10th date.

1 hour ago, lpliveusername said:

Those who pre-ordered Grey Daze's upcoming album Amends can check their e-mails to download an acoustic version of the lead single 'What's In The Eye.' This is a bonus track on the deluxe CD from Target, Saturn and other select stores and will not be available on digital releases or physical editions sold on the band's official store.

The album has been officially postponed to June 26th due to the coronavirus outbreak. The band is now planning an online listening party of Amends on the original April 10th date.

It comes with the preorder of a physical copy? 

20 minutes ago, mrfox said:

It is new version redorded live with Chester pre 07/20 ?

No. It's the same vocal track from Amends with piano and acoustic guitar.

On 3/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, sordomuda said:

It comes with the preorder of a physical copy? 

If you pre-ordered the album from the official website you should have received the track. If you pre-ordered from somewhere else you won't get it.

34 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

They have different stores for the US, EU and UK. The US store clearly states from day 1 the digital album is available for US residents only:

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Amends#Release

Correct. Which is a laughably unacceptable display of incompetence from a band attempting to market themselves at this level.

On 3/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, StaticXero said:

I ordered also from the EU store and there is no download...

This is weird, I just checked and people who pre-ordered from the US store received it. Even people outside the US. Maybe it's exclusive to the US store? This makes no sense.

18 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

This is weird, I just checked and people who pre-ordered from the US store received it. Even people outside the US. Maybe it's exclusive to the US store? This makes no sense.

I contacted the US store and they said it's a "legal problem"...

Good timing, today I finally received a download option from the EU store.