[DL] STP w/ CB - 2013-10-19 - Saitama, JP, Loud Park Festival 2013 [New Tattoo Records Source] [FLAC] (Happy Birthday Chester)

xxHybridXeroxx

One of the things LPLive has gotten me into is collecting live recordings. I've always appreciated this site for releasing cool stuff. In light of recent circumstances I, xxHybridXeroxx am proud to present the other (previously uncirculated) source of Stone Temple Pilots' Saitama 2013 show! I bought this on a Japanese auction site a little over a year ago, and have kept it to myself and a few friends until now! I know TripKore released the other source, but I figured now would be a good time with 75% of the world locked down and Chester's birthday. The quality is (like all Japanese bootlegs) absolutely amazing, and I believe this source is a little longer than the Metal Hammer source. Enjoy you guys, and stay safe out there!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bKiyJZqMUdWqP5tHyWisCYWF3CkSHHpG?usp=sharing

• 1 month later...