Mike Asks for Demo Help

LPLStaff

17 minutes ago, Hahninator said:

So it sounds like the demo is titled "Open Door", from the update he sent recently.

Yup. I wonder if the song will be completed and released in some capacity. Will be cool since we have seen every process of the song basically so far. Didn’t he say he wanted to do this with LFAA back in ‘17? Maybe this is future LP stuff.

On 3/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, GekiLPL said:

Yup. I wonder if the song will be completed and released in some capacity. Will be cool since we have seen every process of the song basically so far. Didn’t he say he wanted to do this with LFAA back in ‘17? Maybe this is future LP stuff.

There's a big chance it'll be released. Why would he be doing all of this with community involvement only to keep the track to himself? 

Mike always has a reason for everything he does. 

Edited by loulax07

While i'm ripping the second updates for "Open Door" demo, I figured out what if the second demo updates is the early part of the track? so i've made this extended version for the song by combining both demo into one. 

The second updates is the front part while the first updates released in February 2020 is the later. Here's the link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/1mqr5y