"Fine" Music Video on December 3th

lpliveusername

For the last couple week Mike Shinoda has been teasing a music video in the works. He has now confirmed the video will be for his latest solo single 'Fine.' It will be released next Tuesday, on December 3rd, at 7AM PST. Check a preview here.

71781051_1596957723780601_22038142029361

The song is part of the soundtrack for the Russian sci-fi film The Blackout which premiered in theaters across Russia on November 21 and in Germany, Austria and the Baltic States on November 28.

Honestly, it feels so good to see Mike, feels like this huge chunk of my life that is LP is still somehow active and alive.

Never would've thought I'd had so much appreciation for an artist whom I've personally never met or talked to.

Shame I've never been to a LP show, but still had the chance to see him perform solo in the aftermath, that was an eye-opening experience, both liberating and bittersweet.

Thank you guys for keeping this site alive, this will never be forgotten

11 minutes ago, HandGranade said:

Honestly, it feels so good to see Mike, feels like this huge chunk of my life that is LP is still somehow active and alive.

Never would've thought I'd had so much appreciation for an artist whom I've personally never met or talked to.

Shame I've never been to a LP show, but still had the chance to see him perform solo in the aftermath, that was an eye-opening experience, both liberating and bittersweet.

Thank you guys for keeping this site alive, this will never be forgotten

I feel the same 🙌🏻🙌🏻

5 hours ago, JZLP said:

Best video since Final Masquerade 

Heavy was good imo. Good Goodbye though 💩💩💩💩💩 havent seen worst video and Heard a worst song.

In general LP suck at music videos most of the times lie if the dont have enough budget but tbh i dont care about the music videos. They are not popstars that need to have great videos and a lot of views. 

But I agree Fine is really good for their standard. 

22 hours ago, sordomuda said:

Heavy was good imo. Good Goodbye though 💩💩💩💩💩 havent seen worst video and Heard a worst song.

In general LP suck at music videos most of the times lie if the dont have enough budget but tbh i dont care about the music videos. They are not popstars that need to have great videos and a lot of views. 

But I agree Fine is really good for their standard. 

I thought most of the Meteora and MTM music videos were amazing. Didn’t really like any of them after LOATR because they just got so weird (the ATS and THP ones), or because they got so boring (LT ones), or corny (OML ones). The HT ones are kind of cringe worthy but they’re nostalgic.

13 minutes ago, Garret said:

I thought most of the Meteora and MTM music videos were amazing. Didn’t really like any of them after LOATR because they just got so weird (the ATS and THP ones), or because they got so boring (LT ones), or corny (OML ones). The HT ones are kind of cringe worthy but they’re nostalgic.

Yes the budget for HT videos I...... but i agree they are nostalgic. I really like Numb, Faint, From the inside ❤️ and yes What ive done and Shadow of the day was not weird at all as well. After that they all have the same weird pattern. 

58 minutes ago, sordomuda said:

Yes the budget for HT videos I...... but i agree they are nostalgic. I really like Numb, Faint, From the inside ❤️ and yes What ive done and Shadow of the day was not weird at all as well. After that they all have the same weird pattern. 

GU was actually pretty cool even though it was a live video of sorts. It was done in a different way than I have ever seen a band do a live video, though. I like it. Especially the montage of images during the 18 second scream. LOATR was cool to me too with the whole space concept and it’s just the band aboard a spaceship. I loved the imagery. But yeah WID was just plain epic, loved the meaning they portrayed with the images and stuff. SOTD was also really great to me with the war going on outside. I feel like the world could become that someday. It was a really cool video that I never would have expected for the song. It was unique.

As far as Meteora music videos go, I like them all. SIB is my least favorite one but it’s still pretty cool. Has some cringe worthy imagery like the HT videos but it’s not that bad. The fire was cool. Faint was kind of like GU in the sense it was a live video but not really. It’s a cool ass video with the color tone of the Meteora artwork. The last chorus is the best part of the video, though. Has a dirty, urban, grungy feel to it which is what the Meteora artwork was. Numb was a powerful video with that girl showing the emotions of the lyrics. The part where her Mom is yelling at her and the part when she’s at school but alone are powerful. Plus Chester and Mike look cool in the video. FTI is actually my favorite video from Meteora even though it’s not as well known as others for some reason. I think it’s badass, the entire thing. Love it. BTH was super unique at the time for a rock band to do and the story is really awesome. I loved buying the DVD for it back in the day that came with the manga book and making of DVD. Really made me appreciate the video. The Kimo Proudfoot version is also pretty damn epic even though it’s just the band rehearsing as footage.

HT videos are nostalgic as hell for me because I used to watch them all the time when I was younger. Watched Frat Party a lot back then which had them all. They are pretty cringe worthy to watch in 2019 because they are so ‘’2000’’ in you will. Like at the time, they were the shit to everyone, but 20 years later or so, they’re just... idk. Crawling is probably my favorite of them all. But I do like them all, they’re just kind of cringey.

New Divide was very boring to me. Never really cared for the whole Transformers x LP thing because it was everywhere and it was just annoying to me. Didn’t really like Transformers as a kid or anything, either. It was just the band performing the song in a Transformers esque backdrop with footage from the movie mixed in. Blah. All of the ATS videos are just too weird for me to like. TC and BITS had that end of the world message but they were just kind of weird to me. Iridescent was interesting with some of the imagery but again, very weird. WFTE was boring to me 100%. They’re the kind of music video that you watch once or twice and you’re like ‘’that was weird’’ and don’t watch again. The LT videos were mega boring. BID was the most boring music video I have ever seen. Hated it. Some might love it, idk. LITE was just very bizarre and pointless to me. Didn’t even have the band in the video for a second. Was used as a social media grab with that whole enter your Facebook to interact with the video thing. Blah. COG was basically a plug for Medal Of Honor so blah once again. Powerless was a plug for that Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter movie. The LT videos were shit, sorry. THP’s videos were like ATS in the sense they were just too weird to me. GATS was a plug for the Project Spark game so blah. UIG was very weird. I get that they were trying to portray an end of the world scenario once again with technology being the culprit or whatever but it was just weird AF to me. FM was once again an end of the world type video but it was really weird. Better than the other two but I didn’t really like it that much. OML’s videos were corny. Heavy I guess had a special meaning to Chester but I thought it was corny as all hell. The body double thing was also weird and I don’t think that guy even looked like Chester honestly. GG was the corniest video I have ever seen in my life and I have tried to erase it from my memory. TTM and OML were just montage type videos. I guess OML was sweet for Chester. But not one of my favorites.

As far as other videos, I liked the Fort Minor videos from 2005-2006 a lot. They were all good. RTN was my favorite one. The DBS videos were shit, IMO. Hated both. The STP ones I don’t even think I watched. It’s Goin’ Down was great, was cool. Wayne Static being in it was random as hell. Cross Off sucked.

Edited by Garret