LPU Chat w/ Phoenix

Nameless

From LPU Newsletter:

In honor of Earth Day, Phoenix will be chatting with LPU members on *April 20th to discuss Music For Relief, the new Linkin Park album, the summer tour, and answer any other questions you have! More details to follow.

Speaking of Phoenix, we've posted a brand new LPUTV episode featuring him! In this episode, Phoenix shows us a wall in Moscow dedicated to Linkin Park.

Posted Image

*Please note, chat date is subject to change

Edited by AndOne

It's all good, the LPU has no RSS feed anyway and LP.com will report about it too I guess.

I don't check the LPU very often for news and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

ah okay then! that sounds good. Hopefully someone ask questions that are worthwhile and not stupid ones

Please guys, ask Phoenix something for me, as I'm not an LPUer...

Ask him if LP is going to come in Belgium or not. If not, ask him why. The only time they came here, it was in 2001, as the Deftones opening act...

Ask him if LP is going to come in Belgium or not. If not, ask him why. The only time they came here, it was in 2001, as the Deftones opening act...

You can't ask to go to a specific country, it's one of the chat rules

Please guys, ask Phoenix something for me, as I'm not an LPUer...

Just go to neaby countries like Austria or germany.

Edited by Collision