Another Online Stalker?

hahninator

Check this out. Source is here. I wonder what all he touched that involved Linkin Park. I also wonder what all kind of issues the band keeps quiet about (of course I would too) that is related to privacy leaks, etc. Interesting if not scary as well. Leave the bands alone...?

"FBI detectives are still trying to build a case against an Internet hacker who allegedly tapped into Miley Cyrus' emails.

The Hannah Montana star was left fuming last year when someone broke into her personal online accounts and leaked a string of saucy pictures of the star onto the web.

Josh Holly, 19, was named as a prime suspect in the police investigation after detectives raided his Tennessee home in October and seized his computer equipment.

The site reports that police officers are also investigating claims that Holly may have also used his Internet skills to hack celebrities' MySpace.com accounts and send spam emails out to fans.

Artists including Chris Brown, Rihanna, Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy are all said to have fallen victim to the alleged scam. "

All this really means is the guy phished musicians' Myspace pages to send out spam, the wording is pretty clear that the only artist he did more than that to was Miley Cyrus.

i dont get why people do that but i'm glad he got miley dumb ass. someone should teach her not to be making "saucy" pictures. if anyone one kid saw them his man parts would probably disentegrate from how bad it was. (not going to say word. keep it somewhat clean lol) still miley still got slapped in the face on thsi one. how about we drink to this tad bit on her and party all night?

All this really means is the guy phished musicians' Myspace pages to send out spam, the wording is pretty clear that the only artist he did more than that to was Miley Cyrus.

Exactly logging into a bands myspace to send spam. Big deal. I don't think this case is like the previous one involving Chester luckily.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

Exactly logging into a bands myspace to send spam. Big deal. I don't think this case is like the previous one involving Chester luckily.

I'm no hacker or anything but I think they do it for a few reasons.

1. Trade unreleased tracks they find for money.

2. Popularity (online that is, like notority)

3. gossip (like sexy pics or watever).

You'd never find unreleased music on a bands myspace especially lp's.

I know that. I mean hackers will try to hack into band's secret computer stuff and try to get unreleased songs. I bet they can find a way to do that.

You could think in the digital age it's easier to steal files, but I think it's the total opposite. In the old days people broke into studios and just stole the tapes. Nowadays it's probably all on high security computers.

Yeah the easiest way to prevent stealing is like Mark said, not to connect the stuff to the internet.