LPU 18 Wishlist

Simon

I would like to hear more One More Light demos, especially instrumentals that didn't make the cut.

Studio version of the Sorry For Now demo would be great.

I'd be down for that. I said last year that if the band isn't ready to release stuff with Chester or listen to stuff with Chester from the vaults, they could give us 10 demos that are instrumentals, I'd be fine with that and I'm sure most fans would be too. Some of the coolest LPU tracks have been instrumentals. Stuff like Homecoming, Pale, Halo, Cumulus, Soundtrack, etc.

Edited by Geki

• 2 weeks later...

Unreleased One More Light Demos, or Meteora b-sides. I understand however if they won't release music for LPU 18, as it probably would be heart wrenching for Mike and the other band members to hear Chester's voice. Besides I have Post Traumatic to keep me entertained... 3 months in and it still feels like I'm listening to it for the first time.

• 1 month later...

i downloaded all LPU albums the other day and have been listening. a lot of good music i never have heard before, i have heard some like the Qwerty tracks and a few others.

i would like to have all the songs that have been a mystery in the world for a long time. songs like ''pictureboard''. or the songs you can hear through the Meteora dvd. there is specfally one with vocals in it from chester. The songs from one more light making of, ''Friendly Fire''. what about that ''Grecian'' song from minutes to midnight dvd too. I also have a dvd of making of thousand suns and there is a song with chester he is screaming something like ''tell me what ya got!!!'' i want that one too. also, what about the other song that was made with the new divide in 2010? there were 2 songs and new divide was megatron it says, what about optimus??? i'd also like to have the final minutes to midnight songs that didnt make the original Cd.

also there are some'' early demos'' of songs i would love to hear for myself. the intersting ones. of course of songs we know from the Cds but also other demos. Basically, there is a lot . but i want mostly the stuff i mentioned above

and of course, this is if mike and the band want to give them to us but i think they will someday cuz there is a lot of music remaining unreleased

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/2/2018 at 9:16 AM, LinkinParkDrew said:

Whatever The Fuck (Mike Shinoda& Ryu)

North Coast Killa (Mike Shinoda)

Rhinestone [The Crow Version] (Xero)

Xero Reborn (Xero)

Esaul (Xero)

Pictureboard (Xero)

Pictureboard (Hybrid Theory)
Fuse (Hybrid Theory)

Technique Long (Hybrid Theory)

Be Yourself

The Wake Up Show (Mike Shinoda)

Dust Brothers ft. Linkin Park
LMNO & Mike

My December (Team Sleep Remix)

Sick (Don't Stay Demo)

Thoughts That Take Away My Pride (Meteora)
Watch Their Mouth (Fort Minor)

Machine Shop Mixtape Song
Burn It Down [Tech N9ne Remix] (Living Things)
Looking For An Answer

Welcome [Ryu Remix] (Fort Minor)

I'm a lil bit greedy asking for 21 songs but I accept just any of those been chosen. lol

I would actually love to hear the "Xero rough mixes" from the Tape that Mike shared