RIP Chester Bennington: Allegedly ommits suicide via hanging

lakersfan13

i know depression is a beast as my dad has been suffering from clinical depression for the better part of 4 decades, but this is such a selfish thing to do... the guy has 6 kids, some of them still very young.

Suicide's biggest impact is on the ones the remain, not the person committing it.

Still, his best friend died recently. We can't really know what was going on through Chester's mind.

Still, his best friend died recently. We can't really know what was going on through Chester's mind.

i ain't judging, obviously you got to be facing some heavy shit to go that far, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a very selfish act

OH NO, I can't believe this is true. Our hero has passed away in such a young age after an amazing album. The band's music has helped me through so much. I'm crying. RIP Chester we will never forget you :'(

Edited by Krizlinkin

Today was Chris Cornell's birthday. The album backlash at around the same time Chris passed obviously had a big effect on Chester, but you had such a beautiful family.....I'm so fucking speechless right now. I'm actually fucking ANGRY right now. How could you do this Chester? If ANYONE in the LP community, maybe younger and is overly sensitive is even thinking about suicide as this seems to happen in circles like a disease, PLEASE get help.

Edited by thesungoesdown

It's like you are trying to find a correct explanation right? Like, you would never expect that from Chester. Not now at least. He was so happy, healthy, confident, I don't know. It's like all lose a complete sense. I don't understand.

I'm totally devastated. I can't imagine the sadness in all LP family, and his family in particular with such small children.

i ain't judging, obviously you got to be facing some heavy shit to go that far, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a very selfish act

It is ultimately a selfish act but that's coming from a sane mind of rationale. If you never had the depth of darkness that could control your line of thinking that it's better to end your life that's your way to escape your mental hell then you wouldn't understand. He's had that mental instability and badness for prob 20 plus years and his prior heavy drug use made him more susceptible to committing the act. Losing his vest friend only accelerated it. Depression is both an invisible and visible diesease.. I hope you never feel that low because I have and it's no fucking joke on how strong that is.. no joke.

Rip and love and healing to his family

Fuck!!! I can't believe my favourite singer of all time is dead! What's worse is that he committed suicide, I mean I felt he was so happy lately. His voice was one of the major things that attracted me to LP. I always wanted to see LP live, especially Chester, now that dream is fucking dead too. I wonder what's next, will LP break up!? One thing I know for sure is that LP will never be the same for me again