New LP Studio Update : In Studio Drums

LPxDC

I love how everyone here is a fan of DBS but they hate Julien-K.

<3

Julien-K is a great band. If it's not your type of music, don't bash it. Regardless, saying they suck is too harsh.

Listen to "Forever" and tell me if they suck.

hmmmm... i hope what LP, make your music more heavy <_< , if LP follow with the same of MTM i leave be a fan of them :angry: , MTM is an ERROR OF THE LP MUSIC, sorry but is true, i miss so much the old school LP, and i hope what the new album not be emo music, with that LP dead...

i like more IRON MAIDEN i recomended hear that band, is cool ;) ...

Ultraman_Nexus

Edited by ultraman_nexus

I love how everyone here is a fan of DBS but they hate Julien-K.

<3

Julien-K is a great band. If it's not your type of music, don't bash it. Regardless, saying they suck is too harsh.

Listen to "Forever" and tell me if they suck.

I think nobody said that they sucks, rofl. And that's the argument against us. Well we have different tastes in music.

last comment is hilarious by the way.

I think nobody said that they sucks, rofl. And that's the argument against us. Well we have different tastes in music.

last comment is hilarious by the way.

I hope not.

Julien-K is umm.. bad band.

Julien-K's influence on DBS and now LP? No way, Mike. Save yourself.

If this is some stuff like JUlien-K , I hope that this won't make to album.

Finally some people who hate Julien K as much as I do. :lol:

Be sure to check your inbox in a minute champ ;)

Back to topic please!!

Robs hair looks terrible. Thats about all I got from that. This will probably be yet another song that never makes it or if it does, is nothing like Mike just described.

I think the one thing I really dislike about LP is the fact that they are so robotic and mechanical in their music making. Chester and him "emailing" lyrics? Cmon? Band meetings every Monday. I know you have to be professional and its a business but there a freaking rock band that meets at least 4-7 times a week if not more. Just always seem they are so perfect and professional sometimes, to me, it leaves out some creativity that they had in the past.

That's it Preston, you tell those kids who have sold millions albums worldwide how to do it! :P

I'm not really into the whole heavy robotic synths thing either. Though, I'm not saying it can't lay the foundation for a very good song. In Pieces has an awfull beat in my opinion, but as soon as it's raw instruments, with only the beat underneath it, it's one of my favourite songs on the album.

Many Linkin Park songs have been build on synths I belive, so nothing new there. But to say that you "got" Minutes to Midnight because they left hip hop is wrong. Minutes to Midnight has some of the loudest electronic hip hop inspired beats ever in LP songs. They never left hip hop.

Mike said he's doing 5-10 demos a week.

Also I think it'd be cool to see LPTV with them covering shit like:

-SURU

-Small clips of new songs

-Studio stuff, like showing us around and general goofing around

-Random shit the band is doing

-Some Dead By Sunrise work

-Mike's art that he's doing

-Other cool stuff

Maybe a 10 min episode every Saturday or something, I mean that'd be really damn cool, lol. That'd give us all kinds of information. Mike is like "Hi guys, this week we've had 1 band meeting...worked on a few demos together...one of them we worked on a lot drum-wise and Rob did a great job *shot to Rob tracking and a small clip*" then like "I've also been still working on my art" etc etc "Chester continues his DBS work" then a 2-3 segment on that. It has potential but it'd never happen.

Okay, that made me laugh. The first thing that came to mind was "you're such a geek!" :lol:

Seriously, you like have everything scripted in your head. That was a nice break from all the argument going on.

hmmmm... i hope what LP, make your music more heavy <_< , if LP follow with the same of MTM i leave be a fan of them :angry: , MTM is an ERROR OF THE LP MUSIC, sorry but is true, i miss so much the old school LP, and i hope what the new album not be emo music, with that LP dead...

i like more IRON MAIDEN i recomended hear that band, is cool ;) ...

Ultraman_Nexus

+1!!!!

METAL!

Ok. I'm not going to flood this topic...

LP should be LP, NOT Julien-K or other band copy - that's my opinion and nothing more.

Edited by And One LTU