03. Talking To Myself (8/10)
04. Battle Symphony (6/10)
05. Invisible (9/10)
06. Heavy (3/10)
07. Sorry For Now (7/10)
08. Halfway Right (7/10)
09. One More Light (7/10)
10. Sharp Edges (6/10)

Overall I think this album has solid package of melodies but is not that much exciting instrumentally.

Invisible and Talking To Myself are great though!

• 1 year later...

all of the songs are good ... but id probably rank it this way for myself

1. sorry for now (to me it is the best song, i love the song very much, i especially like mikes chorus singing and chester's rap but i love the beat, too)

2. one more light (it has great meaning in lyrics and a farewell to chester to me)

3. nobody can save me (i like the beginning and chesters singing very much. its why i love the song he sounds great. and lyrics are good)

4. battle symphony (basically all same reasons as nobody can save me but i like that one a little more)

5. invisible (mike has come far as a singer he sounds great. good beat)

6. Heavy (feat. kiara) (pretty good song. the beginning is strange but its a good song. good lyrics , good singing)

7. sharp edges (to me it sounds like a western song but its good. it definietly is not typical ''Lp'' sound)

8. talking to myself (its still a good song but sometimes it gets annoying to me to listen. but it is good)

9. good goodbye (feat. pusha t & stormsy) (i like mikes rap part the best of all the song. the other raps are ok but not the best and the chorus is pretty good. sounds like maybe fort minor sounding in some way)

10. halfway right (it is my least favorite song but its not that bad to me. because i love all the songs but compared to others its not as good as those. it is a ''weird song'' to me with the singing and lyrics. at time it sounds like LP underground demos during some sections)

1. One More Light (10/10)

2. Sorry For Now (10/10)

3. Nobody Can Save Me (10/10)

4. Halfway Right (10/10)

5. Invisible (10/10)

6. Talking To Myself (9.5/10)

7. Battle Symphony (9/10)

8. Sharp Edges (8/10)

9. Good Goodbye (6.5/10)

10. Heavy (6/10)

Honestly, album as a whole gets a 9-9.5/10 from me.

Man, this has changed. I cannot believe I ever had GG as not the worst on here

1. One More Light

2. Halfway Right

3. Nobody Can Save Me

4. Invisible

5. Heavy

6. Talking To Myself

7. Sorry For Now

8. Battle Symphony

9. Sharp Edges

10. Good Goodbye

• 2 weeks later...

1. One More Light 10/10 (The saddest song of all time besides Looking For An Answer. Always makes me cry.)
2. Talking To Myself 10/10 (The first LP song I ever heard live. Given its topic it's such a tragedy the video was released on 20. July 2017)
3. Nobody Can Save Me 9/10 (Some of the best lyrics in any LP song.)
4. Sharp Edges 9/10 (The final album track with Chester on it feels like a farewell and a lesson for life.)

5. Battle Symphony 9/10 (The only OML song that's really uplifting for me.)
6. Sorry For Now 8/10 (Love the role reversal: Mike singing & Chester rapping.)
7. Heavy 8/10 (An important song about a difficult topic. It makes me sad that it got so much hate.)
8. Invisible 7/10 (Beautiful song for Mike's kids. Gets a bit boring and repetitive for me though.)
9. Halfway Right 6/10 (The only OML song that was never played live - such a pity.)
10. Good Goodbye 5/10 (I don't like the verses of the guest rappers at all. With Mike only live the song is a lot of fun!)

• 2 weeks later...