North American Tour Cities + Presale Announced

RogueSoul

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

inb4 actual tour dates are announced and a bunch of people bitch that LP "lied" about coming to their city based on this list because they don't know what a market is.

*Edit* Pretty sure they're playing the Minnesota State Fair again on August 25th. It's the only date of their concert series that hasn't been announced yet: http://www.mnstatefair.org/entertainment/grandstand.html

Could definitely see both things happening.

Some people definitely need to learn to read before they complain. I hope we don't see too much of it though. People are already complaining about them announcing a tour. LOL. People need to understand that they play old music on their tours.

Am I correct in assuming LPU members get pre-sale access for only one show?

It seems like everyone only gets pre-sale access for one show. You can't sign up for a second show it looks like.

It seems like everyone only gets pre-sale access for one show. You can't sign up for a second show it looks like.

For the TM Verified Fan resale for Muse and Ed Sheeran, your code could be used for up to 4 tickets for the entire tour.

I think that all the dates are not on ONE tour! Maybe 30 concerts in August and September and on the next tour in 2018 they will play in other cities from this list

30 lol. I don't see them doing more than 22~ for this tour. Maybe some of the others make an arena winter tour, yeah.

For the TM Verified Fan resale for Muse and Ed Sheeran, your code could be used for up to 4 tickets for the entire tour.

Interesting. The 1975 did verified fan pre-sale and it was show specific.

One of my good friends took a shot at predicting the routing for this tour, based on previous ones and dates that are already booked up:

8/8 West Palm Beach, FL - Perfect Vodka Amphitheater (Production Rehearsal)

8/9 West Palm Beach, FL - Perfect Vodka Amphitheater

8/10 Tampa, FL - Midflorida Credit Amphitheater

8/11 Charlotte, NC - PNC Music Pavilion

8/12 Bristow, VA - Jiffy Lube Live

8/14 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion

8/15 Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center

8/17 Wantagh, NY - Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater

8/18 Mansfield, MA - Xfinity Center

8/19 Darien Lake, NY - Darien Lake Amphitheater

8/20 Toronto, CN - Air Canada Center

8/21 Montreal, CN - Parc Jean-Drapeau

8/23 Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Music Theater

8/24 Tinley Park, IL - Tinley Park Amphitheatre

8/25 St. Paul, MN - Minnesota State Fair Grandstand

8/26 Winnipeg, CN - MTS Centre

8/28 Dallas, TX - Starplex Pavilion

8/29 Woodlands, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

8/30 Englewood, CO - Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre

8/31 Phoenix, AZ - Talking Stick Resort Arena

9/1 Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl

9/2 Chula Vista, CA - Mattress Firm Amphitheater

9/4 Wheatland, CA - Toyota Amphitheatre

9/5 Concord, CA - Concord Pavilion

9/8 Quincy, WA - The Gorge

Keep in mind that this is making a decent amount of assumptions and has less than the usual days off, but I don't think it could be too far from reality.

One of my good friends took a shot at predicting the routing for this tour, based on previous ones and dates that are already booked up:

8/8 West Palm Beach, FL - Perfect Vodka Amphitheater (Production Rehearsal)

8/9 West Palm Beach, FL - Perfect Vodka Amphitheater

8/10 Tampa, FL - Midflorida Credit Amphitheater

8/11 Charlotte, NC - PNC Music Pavilion

8/12 Bristow, VA - Jiffy Lube Live

8/14 Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion

8/15 Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center

8/17 Wantagh, NY - Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theater

8/18 Mansfield, MA - Xfinity Center

8/19 Darien Lake, NY - Darien Lake Amphitheater

8/20 Toronto, CN - Air Canada Center

8/21 Montreal, CN - Parc Jean-Drapeau

8/23 Clarkston, MI - DTE Energy Music Theater

8/24 Tinley Park, IL - Tinley Park Amphitheatre

8/25 St. Paul, MN - Minnesota State Fair Grandstand

8/26 Winnipeg, CN - MTS Centre

8/28 Dallas, TX - Starplex Pavilion

8/29 Woodlands, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

8/30 Englewood, CO - Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre

8/31 Phoenix, AZ - Talking Stick Resort Arena

9/1 Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl

9/2 Chula Vista, CA - Mattress Firm Amphitheater

9/4 Wheatland, CA - Toyota Amphitheatre

9/5 Concord, CA - Concord Pavilion

9/8 Quincy, WA - The Gorge

Keep in mind that this is making a decent amount of assumptions and has less than the usual days off, but I don't think it could be too far from reality.

Too many shows in a row.

Also, If they play The Gorge I'm going to be angry. Beautiful venue but WOAT drive out in the middle of nowhere. Doesn't even have real bathrooms. I almost fell asleep at the wheel last time I drove home from that venue.

Normally Linkin Park plays The Tacoma Dome when they come to Washington. My guess is they will play The Tacoma Dome or Key Arena. Maybe the Ridgefield Ampitheater if they feel like switching it up. But if I had to put money down I would bet on KeyArena.

Normally Linkin Park plays The Tacoma Dome when they come to Washington. My guess is they will play The Tacoma Dome or Key Arena. Maybe the Ridgefield Ampitheater if they feel like switching it up. But if I had to put money down I would bet on KeyArena.

Why would they play the KeyArena on an amphitheater tour...? My best guess for Washington would either be Tacoma Dome or Auburn (for my girlfriend's sake :P)

Why would they play the KeyArena on an amphitheater tour...? My best guess for Washington would either be Tacoma Dome or Auburn (for my girlfriend's sake :P)

Was it confirmed to be an Ampitheater tour? Where did you see that at?

Upon further review Linkin Park has only played The Gorge twice. 2001 ans 2014.

For the sake of my sanity they better play White River Ampitheater or at least Ridgefield. While Ridgefield is just as long as a drive as The Gorge, It's an easier drive and has real bathrooms lol.

Last time Blink-182 came to town, they played both the KeyArena and Ridgefield Ampitheater.

I doubt Linkin Park would ever do that, but that would be cool if they did.

EDIT: Upon further review Linkin Park has never actually played at KeyArena.

I am genuinely shocked. Not even Deck the Hall Ball 2003 was at the KeyArena [Venue where they host it every year now]

Just a shot at it! Nothing else. But I think it has some roots in plausibility, certainly open to suggestions. We've been working on it for a little while. Thanks for the feedback.

Ignore what I said about The Gorge.

I didn't realize they played it on the Carnivors tour as I went to the Phoenix date. But i'm back in Washington for good now. And I really hope they don't go back there. Don't want to make that drive if I don't have to.

On a slightly unrelated note, that second London date seems to be getting less and less likely.

Same thought here!

In 2014 they released the second show date ..maybe a few days or one week after the first show where announced and now it is a month later and only 2 month til the show!

The Berlin concert is around 70-75 % sold out. Standing and lower ring are 99%sold out but under roof there are free seats.

Do LP really think that their tour with ~20-25 shows will be sold out after a few hours if almost half of the tickets for 3 UK shows after 3 years are able to buy :P

They never sold out a normal show in the USA in a few hours

Do LP really think that their tour with ~20-25 shows will be sold out after a few hours if almost half of the tickets for 3 UK shows after 3 years are able to buy :P

They never sold out a normal show in the USA in a few hours

Agreed, I think that they're taking themselves way too seriously.

But then again, so am I by projecting tour dates.

I know I've asked this before but is there any new insight into when these dates will be announced?

I was expecting today so here's to hoping as the day isn't even close to over.