North American Tour Cities + Presale Announced

RogueSoul

I would say that they will announced the dates in the next 10 days. The presale will start before the album is out. They always announced their new album tours before the album was in stores!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I've asked this before but is there any new insight into when these dates will be announced?

I was expecting today so here's to hoping as the day isn't even close to over.

We're not gonna get the dates until the day before the presale, most likely. As of now that should be 5/8, but I'd be shocked if it didn't get pushed back a week.

Do LP really think that their tour with ~20-25 shows will be sold out after a few hours if almost half of the tickets for 3 UK shows after 3 years are able to buy :P

They never sold out a normal show in the USA in a few hours

The UK shows have been almost sold out from the moment they went on sale, in terms of standing.

Only Birmingham seems not to have sold well, but both Manchester and London sold almost instantly.

We're not gonna get the dates until the day before the presale, most likely. As of now that should be 5/8, but I'd be shocked if it didn't get pushed back a week.

Why wouldn't we get the dates until a day before pre-sale?

I have never seen an artist do that. Usually it's 3-4 days before pre-sale at the worst.

Edit: Also pre-sales usually happen on Thursdays with general on-sale times on Fridays. This has been the case for 99% of shows I have been to or seen the details for. So the 8th seems wrong.

Edited by Bliss

LP almost always announces shows the day before the presale. That's how the band is.

This is an entire tour, it might be earlier. But single shows are always the day before the presale.

Hmmm, thanks for the information. I've been on this website since 2010, I feel like I should know this.

Hopefully this means it will come out on Wednesday :)

I think this gives us a better time frame, maybe people already knew this. Yesterday, when I checked the pre-sale site it said the same thing it always does. This morning it said something totally new:

Zvxrucc.png

New presale markets list:

-Boston

-Charlotte

-Chicago

-Cincy

-Dallas

-Denver

-Detroit

-Fresno

-Harrisburg

-Houston