YouTube Live Update from Mike

hahninator

A little recap from Mike's YouTube Live video from today in Long Beach:

- "New album is on the way, new music is on the way. We're wrapping it up. "When" is a surprise, but not too long."

- "You're going to be surprised as to what it sounds like. Expect the unexpected. Don't expect what you've heard before."

- "A Fort Minor album? Let's talk about a Linkin Park album first."

- "I've been working 50 hours a week on new Linkin Park music."

- "The "making of" the album, the teasers, the previews will happen when it happens. Tomorrow, a week, three weeks, you never know."

- "Today we are working on new shirts, hoodies, and other new merch for the Linkin Park album."

- "I can say that yes, we will have at least one featured artist on the new album. We self-produced (Mike, Brad) the album."

So it sounds like the new music will be released relatively soon.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's good he mentioned a "making of" because we didn't get a whole lot for Living Things and The Hunting Party. I enjoy the "making of" DVDs, like MTM and ATS especially. If they don't want to put it on a physical product then they can just attach it with a digital order online. We like that stuff...the process is interesting to watch.

It's good he mentioned a "making of" because we didn't get a whole lot for Living Things and The Hunting Party. I enjoy the "making of" DVDs, like MTM and ATS especially. If they don't want to put it on a physical product then they can just attach it with a digital order online. We like that stuff...the process is interesting to watch.

Same. I love those Making Of's. The Meteora one was great, too. Fans have been talking about it forever with the last few albums that we didn't get one. Really cool of them to do it again this time.

My biggest hope right now is that they release the album release date, tracklist, artwork etc. alongside the first single. The wait for those was way too frustrating with THP... But it does sound like new album related stuff is coming very soon which is great.

My biggest hope right now is that they release the album release date, tracklist, artwork etc. alongside the first single. The wait for those was way too frustrating with THP... But it does sound like new album related stuff is coming very soon which is great.

I think the single will drop before the album info does, like in the past. But I'm excited for that stuff, too. I think the single definitely will be this month as everyone has expected but the album is months away. Maybe a March or April release.

I think the single will drop before the album info does, like in the past. But I'm excited for that stuff, too. I think the single definitely will be this month as everyone has expected but the album is months away. Maybe a March or April release.

Wasn't the LT album info released when BID was released?

Wasn't the LT album info released when BID was released?

No I think they announced BID two-three weeks before its premiere and they announced the album the day BID premiered.

Nevermind I just read the sentence again

Not my hour at all

Edited by Negan

I guess we'll get something about new album till the end of the next week. Making of videos are really cool. Can't wait for that too!

I guess we'll get something about new album till the end of the next week. Making of videos are really cool. Can't wait for that too!