LP Underground 17 Wishlist

Geki

I hope not, since there was a song named "Pictureboard" i always wanted to hear it

I mean, if you have a download of a possible version of the album tell me

you're obligated to have "Pictureboard" or "Sick ("Don't Stay" 2002 Demo)

I think it's fake, but it's still a cool cover. They should legit use that and release what the fake tracklisting is. Not like they don't have all of those demos sitting in a vault gathering dust. Put it on a limited run of CD's in the LPU Store or make it a 9.99 digital album.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems definitely fake.

Personally, I would actually like to have all 10 or even 12 demos with Chester's vocals on it. Who knows, maybe we could finally get No Roads Left sang by him for example. We will not get them at least until around Mike's solo show in Japan, after that, we will see.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

Seems definitely fake.

Personally, I would actually like to have all 10 or even 12 demos with Chester's vocals on it. Who knows, maybe we could finally get No Roads Left sang by him for example. We will not get them at least until around Mike's solo show in Japan, after that, we will see.

But the time that rolls around it will be time for LPU18. We probably won’t get any music for it either, if we didn’t at all for LPU17. LPU16 is such a shitty LPU release and it will suck if it’s the final one.

But the time that rolls around it will be time for LPU18. We probably won’t get any music for it either, if we didn’t at all for LPU17. LPU16 is such a shitty LPU release and it will suck if it’s the final one.

It's too soon make such decisions, I still believe we will get some music through LPU.

Mate, you're jumping the gun and being completely insensitive.

We've lost the singer to our favourite band, but you can't compare the pain we feel to the pain his 5 closest friends feel. Mike made it obvious that any prolonged time listening hurts him. At this moment in time, he can't do it, let alone sit through untold amounts of content with his late best friends voice.

Mate, you're jumping the gun and being completely insensitive.

We've lost the singer to our favourite band, but you can't compare the pain we feel to the pain his 5 closest friends feel. Mike made it obvious that any prolonged time listening hurts him. At this moment in time, he can't do it, let alone sit through untold amounts of content with his late best friends voice.

If he isn't comfortable yet going through demos and listening, he won't be ready for November for LPU18. He has to choose them and stuff months before November anyways in order to make the deadline for the product in November. We didn't get any music for LPU17, it's a solid fact. And that's just my opinion about LPU16. LPU16 came out long before Chester died and I didn't care much for it even then. Am I not allowed to not like something that the band releases? I have just as much right to go on a fansite if I only liked Hybrid Theory as much as someone does who likes everything the band has done. But that's besides the point.

Have I ever outright said that Mike and the band need to get over Chester's death? No, I haven't. I've said time and time again that they will need a long time to heal and they probably never will fully heal. Look at all my previous posts talking about it. I didn't think it was being outrageously offensive to talk about getting demos with the LPU since we have been getting that for many years now and they are all already recorded tracks stored away in the vault. I understand that it's hard for him, but I don't think Mike has outright said the reason we didn't get LPU17 music is because he cannot go through the vaults. I remember he said it was hard for him to listen to that OML Live Album and that's why he left the listening party for it early, but that's it, as far as I know. So I don't think I'm being as much of a prick as you're painting me to be. You and a lot of people on this site hate me and feel the need to attack anything that I post, that's more your problem than mine. All I want to do is talk about my favorite band and voice my opinions on certain things. It's all just opinions at the end of the day, mine isn't any more right than someone else's, that's why it's an opinion.