Linkin Park headlining Download Madrid

hahninator

Linkin Park will be playing their first show in Spain in a LONG time next summer, as they are confirmed for Download Festival Madrid! The last show in Spain came at Madrid's MTV EMA's in November 2010, but many fans did not attend this show because they thought the band was only performing one song (Waiting For The End). Before that, LP headlined Festimad Sur in Madrid in June 2008.

"We’ll be making our return to Spain on June 22, 2017 to headline Download Festival Madrid. We can't wait to see you again."

Who is going?

Me! I bought the 2-days (now three) ticket only for System of a down but wow, it's quite a surprise that LP are playing too even with the rumours about the third day and its headliner (Blink-182 or LP were my bets).

Nine years after the last (and sadly only) time i saw them!

This has been a long time coming, the Spanish fans deserve a show. They rarely ever play there. I hope this is a case where the show goes so well that the band keeps returning. We saw this happen with Milan 2014, so they returned for a huge Rome 2015 show, and now Monza 2017. Get all of the fans to go to this and we might see Madrid 2018!

This has been a long time coming, the Spanish fans deserve a show. They rarely ever play there. I hope this is a case where the show goes so well that the band keeps returning. We saw this happen with Milan 2014, so they returned for a huge Rome 2015 show, and now Monza 2017. Get all of the fans to go to this and we might see Madrid 2018!

And a solo show please! Since 2003 they always came with festivals/events :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...