In the Studio with Martin Garrix

RogueSoul

I do really hope this isn't anything for the new LP album, I'm tired of LP doing EDM, I want them to do something new. And there's nothing that actually says this is for LP stuff, I think that Martin Garrix would write that he is with LP, not just with Mike, so I assume that's some FM stuff, or Mike is featured on a song of Martin.

I can handle maybe one electronic/dance track but a whole EDM album... no thanks.

same here. i can go for another Living Things style album but for them to go full on EDM, thats a no to me too. i don't think they will though.

Edited by Thor

Here's my theory... LP usually keeps things like collaborations a secret until around the official release time. I believe that this will be for Martin Garrix's next album rather than LP7. We all know that the LP writing process can change directions at any time. They wouldn't hint at a collaboration on their own album this early in the process.

Here's my theory... LP usually keeps things like collaborations a secret until around the official release time. I believe that this will be for Martin Garrix's next album rather than LP7. We all know that the LP writing process can change directions at any time. They wouldn't hint at a collaboration on their own album this early in the process.

Are you trying to say that the album is further completed than people think? Because I'm pretty sure Mike or one of the guys mentioned that before. I think they are in more than just a songwriting stage at this point. In one of Mike's chats he said that it was a little too early to describe the sound of the record but he felt like they really had something big going.

Are you trying to say that the album is further completed than people think? Because I'm pretty sure Mike or one of the guys mentioned that before. I think they are in more than just a songwriting stage at this point. In one of Mike's chats he said that it was a little too early to describe the sound of the record but he felt like they really had something big going.

If the collaboration was for a release on an LP album, I feel like we wouldn't be finding out about it until much later. LP has a reputation of keeping things like this a secret until the product is close to release. So since we know LP7 isn't coming until at least mid-2016, why would they be hinting towards the collaboration now?

I don't think this Martin Garrix thing is for LP7. I think its probably for a Martin Garrix release.