Fort Minor: 2015.09.08 - London, England - Scala

RogueSoul

So umm excellent show and all... But I arrive back at my hotel at 2am only to find there is an issue with my booking and they have rebooked me in at a hostel, however that hostel doesn't allow you to check in after midnight.

So I am currently sitting in a random dark hotel conference room (where they have allowed me to take refuge) listening to fort minor at 3am. Interesting times.

Edited by Smarky

So umm excellent show and all... But I arrive back at my hotel at 2am only to find there is an issue with my booking and they have rebooked me in at a hostel, however that hostel doesn't allow you to check in after midnight.

So I am currently sitting in a random dark hotel conference room (where they have allowed me to take refuge) listening to fort minor at 3am. Interesting times.

Sleep under a bridge

Glad people are enjoying my TTG / APFMH video. A few have asked if I have more footage but alas I don't really, apart from a 20 second sample of Believe Me - which I've uploaded just for you guys here. This song had the most crowd singing - seemed everyone joined in. I didn't want to spend the show recording, I was there for the music.

My friends captured a few clips too, not sure what though.

I would be surprised if full recordings don't make the rounds. There were a sea of phones at points in the show. RTN and Believe me at least were officially recorded. And some intrepid fan with a selfie stick had something go-pro shaped sitting up high recording nearly the entire gig (annoying for the audience but worth it if footage emerges!). Security were bizarre, confiscating bottled water on the way in, but more than happy for people to smoke pot and record large portions of the gig.

4th Fort Minor gig I've been too (shep bush / mean fiddler / reading), and while I had better experiences with meeting the band etc at the other shows - musically this one blew the others out of the water. Mike was confident - the music flowed well and there was the hint of something intimate yet great.

If Mike pushes for more moments like the crowd suggested tracks the end result could be great in-deed. Mike was going to list the tracks he was up for playing but the crowd was already bellowing suggestions at him. Would have been nice to have known the possibilities.

The audience seemed more Linkin Park based than FM and there was a sea of LP shirts. Once the gig started though it didn't matter. It was high energy and a great performance.

They returned once more a few months later, following the release of The Rising Tied. This time, the show happened at the Mean Fiddler in London

Mean Fiddler was November 11th, TRT dropped November 22nd haha. However, the album did leak the day after the Mean Fiddler show. Very interesting fact is that Minutes to Midnight leaked the day after LP played at London's Astoria. Astoria and Mean Fiddler, before being knocked down, were under the same ownership, on the same street (with one residency separating them iirc) and the two rooms were connected. During the M&G for the LP show, it was actually done on the Mean Fiddler stage.

Talk setlists, bit more trivia, ALL shows on this tour had different sets. No 2 shows had the same setlist.

Copenhagen - LA set

Berlin - LA set + High Voltage

Sektor - Shortened LA set

London - Berlin set + TTG/APFMH

Also some info edits: Mike was on the speaker for Kenji v1 only, not entire song. Mike also threw out Welcome tshirts to the audience. I even remember the sizes (L, XL, S, S in that order) - though I don't remember what song. I think it was after WYG though.

I have a few more clips - sound not wonderful but hey!

www.youtube.com/ryoxen11

Well done - you're one of the only people to put up footage of Cigarette! :D

Only track I've seen nothing of is Castle of Glass, quite a few of Kenji have crept out though.