Fort Minor: 2015.08.26 - Copenhagen, Denmark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fort Minor meet and greet started with everyone taking a group photo without Mike. We all joked around (and I think I became the class clown at that point.)

A minute later, Lorenzo left and returned with Mike. He was in a jokey mood, asking one of the crew to stop flirting with the fans, stuff like that. We took the photo and Mike then asked how many people from the M&G was from Copenhagen. No one raised their hands. A few laughs were had at this point, and Mike recalled that the same happened in Shanghai, but the difference was that Shanghai is a considerably more densely populated area. He asked who travelled the farthest so I raised my hand and called London. Instantly he recognised me and was like 'oh are you the guy that Tweeted he's flying from London before tickets even went on sale?!' - of course it was!

Mike went around everyone one by one, spending quite a nice amount of time with each individual, giving them a chance to say what they had to say, and him responding. He finally got to me, and to be honest I thought I would be really nervous but I was very calm and confident. I told him I don't need anything signed today but I do have a gift for him, and gave him a jumbo-sized Charizard EX Pokemon card.

"Wow!' He exclaimed, and turned to the previously mentioned crew member, saying that he was just speaking to him about Pokemon cards. He then said 'we need to get a photo with this!' and asked Lorenzo to shoot one. He then asked if there was any glare, and after checking the photo he wanted another one. Seriously, the feeling that Mike actually wanted a photo with me was pretty fucking cool! He really appreciated the card, and I showed him my tattoos (Fort Minor logo on my arm, Chester flame, Hunting Party on my upper arm and Jornada kanji on my collarbone) - he said he's seen these on Instagram or Twitter, and actually lifted my tshirt sleeve to look at the HP on again, and the other non-LP tattoos beneath it. I remember him saying 'oh you got more?! Show me!'

I never thought he would ever have recognised me in the slightest, and I think I got the most talk time with Mike. He's seriously a humble guy.

After the show he came out to say hi to the fans and we caught a selfie on my SnapChat, and then others naturally rushed in to talk to him. Accepting I've already had my luck at the M&G I decided to let everyone else get involved, and parted with the comment 'see you in London' - he then cut his conversation with who he was talking to and in the most sincere expression he said 'thank you so much man.'

The Fort Minor meet and greet started with everyone taking a group photo without Mike. We all joked around (and I think I became the class clown at that point.)

A minute later, Lorenzo left and returned with Mike. He was in a jokey mood, asking one of the crew to stop flirting with the fans, stuff like that. We took the photo and Mike then asked how many people from the M&G was from Copenhagen. No one raised their hands. A few laughs were had at this point, and Mike recalled that the same happened in Shanghai, but the difference was that Shanghai is a considerably more densely populated area. He asked who travelled the farthest so I raised my hand and called London. Instantly he recognised me and was like 'oh are you the guy that Tweeted he's flying from London before tickets even went on sale?!' - of course it was!

Mike went around everyone one by one, spending quite a nice amount of time with each individual, giving them a chance to say what they had to say, and him responding. He finally got to me, and to be honest I thought I would be really nervous but I was very calm and confident. I told him I don't need anything signed today but I do have a gift for him, and gave him a jumbo-sized Charizard EX Pokemon card.

"Wow!' He exclaimed, and turned to the previously mentioned crew member, saying that he was just speaking to him about Pokemon cards. He then said 'we need to get a photo with this!' and asked Lorenzo to shoot one. He then asked if there was any glare, and after checking the photo he wanted another one. Seriously, the feeling that Mike actually wanted a photo with me was pretty fucking cool! He really appreciated the card, and I showed him my tattoos (Fort Minor logo on my arm, Chester flame, Hunting Party on my upper arm and Jornada kanji on my collarbone) - he said he's seen these on Instagram or Twitter, and actually lifted my tshirt sleeve to look at the HP on again, and the other non-LP tattoos beneath it. I remember him saying 'oh you got more?! Show me!'

I never thought he would ever have recognised me in the slightest, and I think I got the most talk time with Mike. He's seriously a humble guy.

After the show he came out to say hi to the fans and we caught a selfie on my SnapChat, and then others naturally rushed in to talk to him. Accepting I've already had my luck at the M&G I decided to let everyone else get involved, and parted with the comment 'see you in London' - he then cut his conversation with who he was talking to and in the most sincere expression he said 'thank you so much man.'

OH MY GOD. This is so beautiful...

So happy for you!

• 2 weeks later...