LP Next Studio Album.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to experiment more rock genres. I'd love to hear some jazz, funk rock and math rock elements. Something along the lines of Dance Gavin Dance w/ Kurt Travis would be amazing.

#fullpopiscoming though, sadly. :( I really hope they won't pull off a LIVING THINGS.

I don't want another HT/Meteora.If the album contains songs like LITE,I'll love it.

I don't think they will ever make another Hybrid Theory or Meteora, but I would love more songs like LITE as well. I will be happy as long as their next album still sounds like Linkin Park. I don't want jazz, dubstep, or edm. I love just about all their songs, from Somewhere I Belong to The Catalyst to Rebellion, and I just want more songs similar to stuff they have already done. A few people have mentioned the next album being a combination of ATS and THP, which sounds like the best possible thing they could do, in my opinion.

I just want more songs similar to stuff they have already done.

Absolutely not. I want experimentation.

Side note: EDM is not a genre, it's a term for several different electronic genres such as dubstep and house.

Edited by UnpopularOpinionPuffin

I'd like an alternative rock approach. They have dabbled with the idea a little bit in the past, but never really truly went for it. Songs like Final Masquerade, What I've Done, Valentine's Day, The Messenger, I'll Be Gone, The Last Line, Leave Out All The Rest and the like remind me of an alternative rock style.

However, since I've been following LP for a long time, I know not to expect anything when it comes to what they will do next. They are very unpredictable and will do whatever they want to do. But I hope it's not ''full pop''. I do like Living Things and Recharged but I would like them to approach a more rock driven direction, which doesn't have to be heavy, but more alternative rock style, like what I listed above or like 30 Seconds To Mars music or something like that.

I personally believe that The Little Things Give You Away is the best song the band has ever written so maybe something like that.

Edited by lpfanmark

I'd like an alternative rock approach. They have dabbled with the idea a little bit in the past, but never really truly went for it. Songs like Final Masquerade, What I've Done, Valentine's Day, The Messenger, I'll Be Gone, The Last Line, Leave Out All The Rest and the like remind me of an alternative rock style.

uh...

Yes, I know that I listed quite a few songs with an alternative rock style, but what I meant was an entire album in that sound. Those are all from various releases.

I don't think that's what Soul was commenting on.

Edited by UnpopularOpinionPuffin