New Linkin Park Song? "I'm Not The One"

I know. Maybe this is the very first one, how do you explain DTB isn't in LP song list and in LP_Steve Aoki list neither?

Because A Light That Never Comes was both LP and Steve Aoki song, while Darker Than Blood is Steve Aoki song that featuring Linkin Park.

Linkin Park & Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes

Steve Aoki Feat. Linkin Park - Darker Than Blood

This is the only reason Darker Than Blood isn't under LINKIN PARK AND STEVE AOKI or LINKIN PARK X STEVE AOKI.

I know. Maybe this is the very first one, how do you explain DTB isn't in LP song list and in LP_Steve Aoki list neither?

You absolutely HAVE to search by Songwriter/Composer on BMI if you want to get any kind of complete listing. A lot of songs don't have anything entered in the Artist field. Look at the entry for just about any LPU song, and it won't say Linkin Park on it. A.06 for instance: http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=11684185&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Also, it can take MONTHS for songs to be added to the BMI database sometimes. Other than The Catalyst (because it was the lead single), I don't think anything from A Thousand Suns showed up on there before the end of 2010.

Edited by Astat

• 5 years later...