Fort Minor announces "One Man Show" concert

hahninator

But they did Dolla live. Just drop that verse from Spraypaint and Inkpens into the middle of the show....damn it's so good. Spraypaint is the best song on the mixtape IMO.

I wouldn't say it's unlikely he does something from the mixtape. Nobody's Listening, Respect 4 Grandma, Dolla, Bloc Party and There They Go (did I miss one?) were all over Points in 2007-2008 era. He obviously likes the songs a lot.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one other thing to consider is how long he will be playing, especially in a "One Man Show". If Linkin Park has been playing concerts that are over an hour and a half lately, how would Mike be able to do that by himself? It's not like there are songs like Given Up, Bleed It Out, Joe's Medley, or other songs where he doesn't do much and the other band members take the lead. I imagine a large part of this set being at the energy of Mike's Solo Medley>Lying From You/DOYS. He's 10 years older than he was when TRT came out so I'm expecting for an "Intimate Show" it might not be that intense. Surprises, though? Hell yes.

I think one other thing to consider is how long he will be playing, especially in a "One Man Show". If Linkin Park has been playing concerts that are over an hour and a half lately, how would Mike be able to do that by himself? It's not like there are songs like Given Up, Bleed It Out, Joe's Medley, or other songs where he doesn't do much and the other band members take the lead. I imagine a large part of this set being at the energy of Mike's Solo Medley>Lying From You/DOYS. He's 10 years older than he was when TRT came out so I'm expecting for an "Intimate Show" it might not be that intense. Surprises, though? Hell yes.

agreed and being that this may be his first solo show, you never know how long it'll last. maybe some guest appearances would help the length, idk

Why are people taking it as gospel that the Spotify playlist will be the setlist of the live show? I see MAYBE ten songs on there that Mike will actually play.

Edited by Astat