Fort Minor announces "One Man Show" concert

hahninator

He did. Ryu's verse got cut.

I guess FM would be weird with just Mike and Ryu....I'm not sure what to think. Mike can do it solo, but it'd be cool to have Ryu as a guest. If Mike does an album in the fall (which I think he will), I would be surprised if Ryu isn't there on at least one song.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did. Ryu's verse got cut.

I guess FM would be weird with just Mike and Ryu....I'm not sure what to think. Mike can do it solo, but it'd be cool to have Ryu as a guest. If Mike does an album in the fall (which I think he will), I would be surprised if Ryu isn't there on at least one song.

I'm sure Mike would have guests on the album- i doubt he'd perform 100% himself. I can see another female vocalist on there like Maria Brinks or Dido-esque chick. It'd be sick if Jay-Z is on it!

Ryu: https://www.facebook.com/TherealRyu/posts/10206598536784773

"To the Fort Minor fans: Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to you guys for always being supportive of me. I'm humbled that you guys appreciate my past contributions to the group and expected to see me on the new project. I actually did do a verse on the song "Welcome" and was just as excited as you were for it's release. Unfortunatly for reasons unknown to me, the song was released without me on it. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Anyways, i'm glad that you guys finally got some new FM music, and i wish Mike nothing but success in whatever he does. I am putting the final touches on my solo album and can't wait for you guys to see what i've been up to! I'm holding some heat right now so stay tuned. I ain't done yet! ‪#‎thankyou‬ ‪#‎fortminor‬ ‪#‎fortminormilitia‬ ‪#‎SOBcentral‬"

Interesting. Maybe Mike will release the version with Ryu as "remix" down the line eventually

This literally might be the FM setlist https://play.spotify.com/user/m_shinoda/playlist/4EwsN0BxaC9T4gKYvVYi0W

it is:
Welcome
RTN
second to none
it's goin down
WTCFM
I'll be gone remix
in stereo
UIB
kenji
WFTE
devil's drop (wtf)
cigarettes
HHH
high road
wretches
petrified
where'd you go
believe me
h! vltg3
the last line (wtf)
wastelands
He mentioned Kenji, Cigarettes, Petrified, In Stereo in recent interviews. We know he'll play RTN, WYG, Believe Me. He said there will be "remixes", stuff we wouldn't expect. Also mentioned was how UIB, WTCFM, HHH, WFTE were "FM ideas" in LP songs. Might be close if that isn't it....most of those songs. But no Enth E Nd there.

I was hoping for live debuts of "100 Degrees" and "Slip Out The Back", but this setlist would be awesome nonetheless.

Exact same here. Both are great. 100 Degrees I've wanted to open a show since the mixtape came out in 05...

Anyone here going to the show? If we can get some audio or video on this, that would be sick! :)

I have 3 people on my FB going, so we'll definitely get some stuff.

Of course 100 Degrees and all the other We Major stuff aren't on the playlist. The mixtape isn't on Spotify...

That's also why I think that this won't be THE setlist. Maybe it is part of it but I guess we will also get some We Major stuff.

Edited by graveguard