2014.10.18 - Belo Horizonte, MG - Circuito Banco do Brasil (+ Webcast)

RogueSoul

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Linkin Park could easily play shows in Latin America and sell relatively well. Also, I'd say rock is pretty popular in Brazil/South America right now - Linkin Park, Thirty Seconds To Mars, and Biffy Clyro are all touring there right now, and those three are probably some of the most popular rock bands currently touring. Dream Theater also played a few shows earlier this month.

Hate to bring this up, because I know Princess JZE can't handle it, but 30STM is doing an extensive tour of South America/Latin America. Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, and Panama. If THEY can play in all these countries I don't see why LP couldn't. MARS even added a second date in Rio de Janeiro because the show they're playing today sold sold out. If MARS can sell out Sao Paulo (Espaço das Americas) and Rio (Fundicao Progresso) I think rock is still very much live in Brazil. This show being almost sold out is another throw at that.

Maybe, I don't know. It's like you said, a lot of bands do that. Next year, Foo Fighters will be touring in 4 cities in Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Colombia. Pearl Jam also always do that. I really don't know why LP don't, because those band that we said are more expensive than LP.
They are always playing in Brazil but they forgot the rest of the continent.
Linkin Park concerts in South America: 11
Linkin Park concerts in Brazil: 8
Linkin Park concerts in Argentina: 2
Linkin Park concerts in Chile: 1
But one thing I can tell you, Mexico should not be part of a South American Tour because it's too far away from here. Mexico should be included on futures North American Tours.

Is there any official webcast?? Because i found just "unofficial" webcast MultishowTV.

The webcast from Multishow is the official one. :D They will be webcasting the concert on their website. Link: http://multishow.globo.com/especiais/circuito-banco-do-brasil/

There IS a possibility there will be a new set, but I think it's for Europe. That's only two Brazilian shows, nothing much. I think the Instagram videos are just small rehearsals in-between.

The thing is they have NO time to rehearse in between. After Brazil, fly back to the U.S. for two shows in Vegas and LA, two-three days rest, maybe, then fly to Europe. Anything being rehearsed now is being played in Europe and Brazil.

They need time to learn new songs but they don't really need to rehearse older stuff or at least not for very long. You can't tell me that they actually rehearsed DOYS/LFY before the Carnivores tour, it's was always a disaster.

They don't rehearse much before tours anyway.

Chrome users, download this: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

That'll get rid of the region-block

I use ProxMate. Though it's only for certain sites. I used to use Hola, and it looks like I'm gonna have to go back for a while...

I got the connection for a few seconds. It's very weak.

Got it. And I've got to say: WTF is this!?

Edited by IrresistibleCookie

I use ProxMate. Though it's only for certain sites. I used to use Hola, and it looks like I'm gonna have to go back for a while...

I got the connection for a few seconds. It's very weak.

Got it. And I've got to say: WTF is this!?

Its a brazilian band called Titãs.

Edited by Biel