2014.10.18 - Belo Horizonte, MG - Circuito Banco do Brasil (+ Webcast)

RogueSoul

The chat summary on mikeshinoda doesn't seem to be very accurate. I read during the chat the tweet from LP Fan Corner. It was reporting some other info, as the confirm of new songs added for The Hunting Party Tour or the presence of Lorenzo in the European Tour.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This pre-show post was done way too early, I'm so confused that the show still hasn't happened yet and won't for almost another 2 days.

I wouldn't say way too early. If the show is the 18th, I post the 16th. He was probably getting it done on the evening of the 15th so he didn't have to do it the evening of the 16th. That's fine with me. It's a webcasted show so it'll have more discussion than usual...not a big deal to me. It's also a really good post.

I didn't see the spoiler tag lol thanks dude

.... I hope that the band doesn't play Points of Authority, With You and Papercut these songs are overplayed.

Chester said in an interview to Terra that MAYBE these concerts in Brazil are gonna be shorter than usually. Only 1h20 and not 1h50 like they were doing before. He said they don't know how much time the Circuito Banco do Brasil will let them play.

Mmmmm they have never played for 1h and 50 min.. all their sets are 90 minutes

I hope that the band doesn't play Points of Authority, With You and Papercut these songs are overplayed.

a) Points of Authority and With You were rotated on the tour, each was played probably like 12-14 times in the past two months.

B) POA, fine. With You wasn't played for a whole 6 years since they dropped it and brought it back in 2012, no way they should drop that.

c) Papercut fucking EXPLODES live.

Overplayed does not mean bad.

a) Points of Authority and With You were rotated on the tour, each was played probably like 12-14 times in the past two months.

B) POA, fine. With You wasn't played for a whole 6 years since they dropped it and brought it back in 2012, no way they should drop that.

+ they were rehearsing POA for Brazil and Europe.

Mmmmm they have never played for 1h and 50 min.. all their sets are 90 minutes

Yeah, I think you're right but I saying what Chester said.

"Terra - About the tour, the shows are quite long, right? Something like 28 songs in the set, this is something that you will bring to Brazil, even playing in a festival?
Chester - Yes, I think the only change we'll make is about the time, because there is a time constraint. So if we can not play for 1h45 or 1h50, we play a maximum of 1h20, for example, and take off 30 minutes of the set. But yeah, we're playing 28 songs. I mean ... it has everything (laughs), basically everything is there."

You may have the knowledge but not the experience I've been a fan since 2001 and hell yeah those songs are overplayed I'm sick of getting audios/videos of those songs.. Wish they still played the hip hop intro to POA.

Yeah, I think you're right but I saying what Chester said.

"Terra - About the tour, the shows are quite long, right? Something like 28 songs in the set, this is something that you will bring to Brazil, even playing in a festival?

Chester - Yes, I think the only change we'll make is about the time, because there is a time constraint. So if we can not play for 1h45 or 1h50, we play a maximum of 1h20, for example, and take off 30 minutes of the set. But yeah, we're playing 28 songs. I mean ... it has everything (laughs), basically everything is there."

Link: http://musica.terra.com.br/melhor-do-que-nunca-chester-promete-velho-lp-no-brasil,ba0319bc19e19410VgnVCM10000098cceb0aRCRD.html

Chester is a liar lol

Edited by JZE-LINKINPARAMORE

Dude i'm so jealous about you getting LP again, I will drink a beer in your honor tomorrow while watching the webcast have a blast!

Tomorrow I'll be drinking a beer just like you. hahaha
I won't be in Belo Horizonte tomorrow, only in Brasilia on Sunday. I won't be able to attend this concert for personal reasons. It's the second LP concert that I lost because of that even after I bought concert and plane tickets. The first one was in Sao Paulo 2012.
I'm sure that LP will be back to Mexico very soon. The Argentine economy is not so good, so the Brazilian promoters are looking for Chilean and Mexican executives to share expenditures and dates in Latin America.

Drop both Papercut and Points and I might skip the tour, no joke, lol. Shit explodes live and With You on Carnivores was filthy. The biggest thumbs down of the setlist right now is that Papercut is not being played in full.

Drop Burn It Down, Numb, all the short shit in the encore, etc before you drop jams. Could not disagree MORE with saying POA, Papercut and With You are overplayed.

Tomorrow I'll be drinking a beer just like you. hahaha
I won't be in Belo Horizonte tomorrow, only in Brasilia on Sunday. I won't be able to attend this concert for personal reasons. It's the second LP concert that I lost because of that even after I bought concert and plane tickets. The first one was in Sao Paulo 2012.
I'm sure that LP will be back to Mexico very soon. The Argentine economy is not so good, so the Brazilian promoters are looking for Chilean and Mexican executives to share expenditures and dates in Latin America.

According to your signature you still have one concert this year which is awesome! which song are you looking forward to hear?

I still can't believe that the band did not come to my country.. they had an awesome response at World Stage everyone loved them even the non fans who were there just because it was free.

The Mexico City concert sold out even if the price of the tickets were high, the venue divided the floor in 2 sections I got section B which was $140 dollars, the section A was $170 dollars and it sold out... fuck whoever needs to be fucked for the band not coming this year.

Drop both Papercut and Points and I might skip the tour, no joke, lol. Shit explodes live and With You on Carnivores was filthy. The biggest thumbs down of the setlist right now is that Papercut is not being played in full.

Couldn't agree more. Papercut needs to be played in full. It is their best live song in the set in my opinion. Every time is a pain for me to listen to it shortened.

According to your signature you still have one concert this year which is awesome! which song are you looking forward to hear?

I still can't believe that the band did not come to my country.. they had an awesome response at World Stage everyone loved them even the non fans who were there just because it was free.

The Mexico City concert sold out even if the price of the tickets were high, the venue divided the floor in 2 sections I got section B which was $140 dollars, the section A was $170 dollars and it sold out... fuck whoever needs to be fucked for the band not coming this year.

Yeah! This gonna be great! I can't wait my concert on Sunday!!! I looking forward to hear POA, With You and Keys To The Kingdom. My dream is to see them playing Forgotten but I think that's will never happen. hahaha
About be a sold out concert, I don't know if this it means something. Here in Brazil we never had a sold out concert besides Sao Paulo 2004 and Rio 2012 (this concert was at small venue). They are not selling too much tickets here. Rock is not too popular here in Brazil as was some years ago. Now if a rock band wants to me more popular here, they must play at Rock in Rio. It sucks. But even with all that, they are always coming back. Maybe they don't usually go to other places in Latin America due logistics problems. Mexico and Brazil have almost economy "power", so maybe this is the reason. I think that we'll never know.

Couldn't agree more. Papercut needs to be played in full. It is their best live song in the set in my opinion. Every time is a pain for me to listen to it shortened.

Agree

About be a sold out concert, I don't know if this it means something. Here in Brazil we never had a sold out concert besides Sao Paulo 2004 and Rio 2012 (this concert was at small venue). They are not selling too much tickets here. Rock is not too popular here in Brazil as was some years ago. Now if a rock band wants to me more popular here, they must play at Rock in Rio. It sucks. But even with all that, they are always coming back. Maybe they don't usually go to other places in Latin America due logistics problems. Mexico and Brazil have almost economy "power", so maybe this is the reason. I think that we'll never know.

I think Linkin Park could easily play shows in Latin America and sell relatively well. Also, I'd say rock is pretty popular in Brazil/South America right now - Linkin Park, Thirty Seconds To Mars, and Biffy Clyro are all touring there right now, and those three are probably some of the most popular rock bands currently touring. Dream Theater also played a few shows earlier this month.

Hate to bring this up, because I know Princess JZE can't handle it, but 30STM is doing an extensive tour of South America/Latin America. Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, and Panama. If THEY can play in all these countries I don't see why LP couldn't. MARS even added a second date in Rio de Janeiro because the show they're playing today sold sold out. If MARS can sell out Sao Paulo (Espaço das Americas) and Rio (Fundicao Progresso) I think rock is still very much live in Brazil. This show being almost sold out is another throw at that.

I think Linkin Park could easily play shows in Latin America and sell relatively well. Also, I'd say rock is pretty popular in Brazil/South America right now - Linkin Park, BULLSHIT FILTER and Biffy Clyro are all touring there right now, and those three are probably some of the most popular rock bands currently touring. Dream Theater also played a few shows earlier this month.

BULLSHIT FILTER

Thanks god I installed the bullshit filter.

Hahninator if you read this could you give an epic reply about why LP did not come to my country this year?

Edited by JZE-LINKINPARAMORE