Camden, NJ Webcast via Yahoo on August 15th

hahninator

Yahoo only talks about LP not the other two ;)

Jared isn't such a fan of live records. so 30STM also cancelled the live DVD which should come out 2011^^

Nope, the 30STM Live Film coming out this Thanksgiving.

This is fucking awesome. A show I'm going to is being fucking webcasted!

It'll get recorded, don't worry.

Also heard a rumor about the Hollywood Bowl show being webcasted via vYRT or whatever it is called.

30STM did a VyRT of their show there back in October, I'd say it's safe to assume they'd do it again. That would probably include all of the acts, too.

I love the fact that there was many LP live streams this year, and that we will get one more. But God damn it, it's 3:20 am for me, I don't think I will be able to watch it. Can somebody record it?

I wanted to drive 8 hours to Italy the next day, so when I watch it, I have to start at 5:00 am off to Italy and sleep the day before. But my family wouldn't liked to be waken up in the middle of the night by loud guitars and screams :/

I love the fact that there was many LP live streams this year, and that we will get one more. But God damn it, it's 3:20 am for me, I don't think I will be able to watch it. Can somebody record it?

Video will be available for 24h till the next live event.