CHVRCHES Respond to Mike Shinoda's comments

rsw2010

Who cares? Who is this band compared to the Grammy winning, over 50 million albums sold band that is Linkin Park? This shouldn't even be in the news section. I don't care what a bunch of hippie indie people think.

Edited by Geki

Who cares? Who is this band compared to the Grammy winning, over 50 million albums sold band that is Linkin Park? This shouldn't even be in the news section. I don't care what a bunch of hippie indie people think. I can't even understand the people in the interview anyways, some weird ass accent.

Calm down, dude. Christ. The interviewer set them up by misquoting Mike and making it seem like he was taking shots at bands.

No need to be obnoxious in the same manner.

Chvrches was stupid for believing what a journalist said, they should have read more info about Mike's real statement so then they can give their opinion about it.

How do you imagine that? The interviewer asks the question and they say "hey wait a few seconds we have to look it up real quick because we don't believe what you are saying right now"?

The whole discussion is completely bullshit because the journalist took Mike's statement out of context and even changed it. Sensationalism at it's best.

Edited by graveguard

Mike should remeber what journelists are like.

After that I made it a rule

I only do e-mail responses to print interviews

Because these people love to put a twist to your words

To infer that you said something fucking absurd

Oh, did I lose you at infer?

Not used to hearing a verse that uses over first grade vocabulary words?

People used to infer that we were manufactured

Now I've got the interviews on file

Which people said what

Which number to dial

So now every enemy screaming insanity

All they're ever gonna be's another big fan of me

Mike knows what there like he shouldint be geting all pissed off he stated in this song already what its like so why get so angry

How do you imagine that? The interviewer asks the question and they say "hey wait a few seconds we have to look it up real quick because we don't believe what you are saying right now"?

The whole discussion is completely bullshit because the journalist took Mike's statement out of context and even changed it. Sensationalism at it's best.

If I say that Hahninator said that you are an asshole who doesn't know anything about music... would you respond to this? would you bash him? of course not, you don't have to believe me you gotta research a little bit before replying.

Chvrches should have said ''We can't comment on that we don't know what you are talking about''

Calm down, dude. Christ. The interviewer set them up by misquoting Mike and making it seem like he was taking shots at bands.

No need to be obnoxious in the same manner.

Sorry, my post was a bit uncalled for. I'm just pissed at bands making fun of my favorite band lately. It was uncalled for , this interview. I still hate Churches.

Christ.

I still hate Churches.

YOU FUCKING ATEIST, just kidding...

There's no reason to hate whole band only because of a stinky asshole, the girl wasn't that bad, she said she has nothing against LP, only that asshat on the left, right beside the cheap journalist/whore, is the respectless dumbass, that pissed us of.

YOU FUCKING ATEIST, just kidding...

There's no reason to hate whole band only because of a stinky asshole, the girl wasn't that bad, she said she has nothing against LP, only that asshat on the left, right beside the cheap journalist/whore, is the respectless dumbass, that pissed us of.

Yeah I hate the guy who was like ''I'm a massive Linkin Park fan'' in his sarcastic voice and then laughs.

I wasn't even aware that those exist, they are nobody bands.

Sublime w/ Rome is a nobody/stoner band. CHVRCHES and Sublime, on the other hand, most likely have a fairly active community, if not a forum then fan pages on Facebook or Twitter.

I forgot to add " if those exist", if not I'll troll their Twitter.

I wasn't even aware that those exist, they are nobody bands.

Ladies and gentlemen, immaturity and pigheaded-ness at it's maximum.

If I say that Hahninator said that you are an asshole who doesn't know anything about music... would you respond to this? would you bash him? of course not, you don't have to believe me you gotta research a little bit before replying.

Chvrches should have said ''We can't comment on that we don't know what you are talking about''

first of all that wouldn't work because I attended my first LP concert with him and he brought me into first section after a nice conversation with security.

If you want to do that conparison you have to take another user of the LP fanbase of a fanpage I don't read. and in that case: yeah I wouldn't care what some random person thinks of my opinion.

Edited by graveguard