2014.06.05 - Wrocław, Poland - Stadion Miejski

Well Pooch nailed Rock am Ring. That sucks about Poland. I'll ask him about it for you.

Good video. It sucks the seats are so obstructed view-wise with the angle. But you get the screens and the front of the stage too so fuck it it works.

Let me know the source info and I'll get it added tomorrow.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Pooch nailed Rock am Ring. That sucks about Poland. I'll ask him about it for you.

Good video. It sucks the seats are so obstructed view-wise with the angle. But you get the screens and the front of the stage too so fuck it it works.

Let me know the source info and I'll get it added tomorrow.

I'll send the source info as soon as I get a green light from my friends + I'll transfer my audio finally :/

There are 3 video sources (with two full (another left angle and pit) and the one you see above is from the beginning to 22. ALTNC - awesome quality and filming from the start to the end of ALTNC) There are also 2 audio sources one from the seats and one from the pit. We do know there are couple more sources, at least one more from the pit and one from the right angle. If I get any inf oI'll let You know.

I'll send the source info as soon as I get a green light from my friends + I'll transfer my audio finally :/

Do you mean that - when you'll have an OK from your friends - could you upload the audio?

Oh, thank you Michalangelo!

Wonder how many sources in audio or video exists for this Poland show.

Do you know all of them?

I know most of them ;) #2 left angle and #2 pit shoots will be on youtube (1st one should be there today, 2nd one in coming weeks or so)