2014.06.05 - Wrocław, Poland - Stadion Miejski

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best concert of my life, please some ancient,glorious taper upload this fucking unforgettable (sound :D ) evening, I will sell my soul to you, I will give you women, horses, gold or any expensive metal, anyway you want it :D Fucking please! :)

That is probably because some people used M&G laminates from other cities to illegally go to M&G.

I know of such cases, when people from a show where they had M&G gave their passes to people who were going to a show which happens after a couple of days, and those people were able to attend a M&G using those passes.

Still, I know of at least one person who illegally attended M&G in Moscow using new passes.

That is probably because some people used M&G laminates from other cities to illegally go to M&G.

I know of such cases, when people from a show where they had M&G gave their passes to people who were going to a show which happens after a couple of days, and those people were able to attend a M&G using those passes.

Still, I know of at least one person who illegally attended M&G in Moscow using new passes.

I know at least one douchebag :D who is a snitch :ph34r:

That is probably because laminates cost more to produce. These stick-on passes are just cheaper..I'm a fan of laminates though so pity we don't have them anymore.

On topic:

Castle of Glass: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6rg2bv Should I edit this shit further? If not I'll transfer, edit, save and share what I have for now :)

Amazing show, finally heard With You live after it was dropped from the 2012 Austrian set because of the weather issues, one of my favorite songs. The lights in the crowd looked so beautiful, at first I only noticed someone flashing a light around us and how the whole arena got a bit brighter, then I look back and they have it on all over the stadium :)

Aaaaand the whole "Auto Tune pulling Chester's voice to the wrong notes" issue in GATS is back, after it was fixed for the Russia shows. That's a head-scratcher...

From what I got to know from friends Pooch was all over the place during the show (and not only him). After the show I could see him still there, checking some stuff around and, what I believe, taking some notes (what to fix on RaR?).

Edited by michalangelo