New Studio Pics At The LPU

hahninator

A new MySpace status from the LPUnderground MySpace account now reads:

"LP UNDERGROUND look out for some new LPU exclusive studio pics on LPUnderground.com SOON!"

After confirmation from Adam, it seems that the LPU will be putting up some studio pictures of Chester working on the new album later today. Go check them out!

Thanks Jen for the news and update, and thanks Adam for the confirmation. Looks like I'll have to renew my account tonight since it expired the other day. Also, stay tuned for our Cyclefly interview, which is coming tonight. Hopefully we'll get more of the Smokeout '03 videos as well.

The nxt Smokeout vid will hopefully come from me, Nobody's Listening baby!!!!

Why it will come from you? LOL..

I already contacted Scott about everything about Smokeout Festival. So it will come from Scott, and not you (Are you trying to get credits? LOL). Stop spaming his inbox asking for videos, he will release. Be patiente!

They're putting the whole show up.

And wow, there's vocal pics!? Sweet. *renews*

you will renew for 2 pics? lol XD

i was part of the LPU back in the 2001-2003

and i got sick of the cd's and i was going to renew for all the hype that the new cd got but it was shit, Da Bloos is a good song but only one minute lol XD

I'm not a LPU member anymore, but from what I can gather I'm not missing much...

Cheers!

Just one thing though: why do they release ''exclusive'' things from Chester on LPU? Did Mike ever release something Fort Minor releated on LPU?

I'm not a LPU member anymore, but from what I can gather I'm not missing much...

Cheers!

Just one thing though: why do they release ''exclusive'' things from Chester on LPU? Did Mike ever release something Fort Minor releated on LPU?

The LPU was full of literally NOTHING but Fort Minor-related news back in 2005-2006. Whatever's going on that's LP-related, LPU will post about it (the same goes for LP.com).

And it's not like there's a Chester Bennington/Dead By Sunrise fanclub.

The LPU was full of literally NOTHING but Fort Minor-related news back in 2005-2006. Whatever's going on that's LP-related, LPU will post about it (the same goes for LP.com).

And it's not like there's a Chester Bennington/Dead By Sunrise fanclub.

Maybe there will be a DBS fan club when the cd is finally released. They did for Mike why not Chaz?