Album Title & 5 New Track Titles

Nameless

For each album, Chester has thrown down huge on a song with the screaming vocals on at least one song so we will see. I'm sure at least one song on this CD has it with how heavy it is. He probably went into the vocal booth and blew the fuck up on a part of a song lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For each album, Chester has thrown down huge on a song with the screaming vocals on at least one song so we will see. I'm sure at least one song on this CD has it with how heavy it is. He probably went into the vocal booth and blew the fuck up on a part of a song lol

That is reassuring, thank you. B)

It's true, some LP songs have screaming, but not too much. 1 song from each album stands out the most.

HT: By Myself (MYSELF!!!)

Meteora: From The Inside (I won't waste myself on you)

MTM: Given Up (Put me out of my misery)

ATS: Blackout (Chorus)

LT: VICTIMIZED (Chorus)

This may sound weird but i don't consider those "shut up"- parts and almost anything else on Hybrid Theory to be screaming. I think it's more like yelling. But when Chester does it live, it sounds more like screaming to me.

Atleast with electronic you can make so many different sounds. You can with guitar too, but not to the same extent.

BTW, looking over the track names, i went back to look at the screenshot of the song names in the making of GATS video, and i couldnt find ' Until its Gone '. But we knew there was a track called that. So where did that come from ?

Until It's Gone title was on the table with songs on GATS making of video, but it was in the moment when the camera showed it right when the section where the table is visible began. The song was on the grid over All For Nothing grid.

Hybrid Theory doesn't have screaming compared to what Chester did on tracks like Qwerty, Given Up, No More Sorrow, Victimized, Blackout, Faint, From The Inside, etc. It's a different kind of screaming, I agree that it's more like yelling. I also never considered HT to be their heaviest album, I don't know who would. Meteora is by far their heaviest album, way more heavier than HT. And honestly, Given Up is probably the heaviest track they have ever done that we have heard yet. I think the ''heavy'' shit on THP will be more like HT, I don't think it will have a lot of screaming, which blows ass.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/mike-shinoda-l...ty-cover-reveal

Cover + release date + promo pic here!

This quote from that article really summed up why I just went off of LP around ATS.

“That’s it, I’ve had it, fuck this band, they’re not making music for me anymore because all I want to hear is heavy guitars and there isn’t a guitar to be found on this record. They’re singing about the world’s ills and there’s a bunch of electronic bleeps and blips, fuck these guys.”

Edited by Projektion

Hybrid Theory doesn't have screaming compared to what Chester did on tracks like Qwerty, Given Up, No More Sorrow, Victimized, Blackout, Faint, From The Inside, etc. It's a different kind of screaming, I agree that it's more like yelling. I also never considered HT to be their heaviest album, I don't know who would. Meteora is by far their heaviest album, way more heavier than HT. And honestly, Given Up is probably the heaviest track they have ever done that we have heard yet. I think the ''heavy'' shit on THP will be more like HT, I don't think it will have a lot of screaming, which blows ass.

Actually LP aren't that heavy when it comes to studio tracks, HT songs live is LP heaviest live songs. generally LP is much heavier live. Of course they are heavy in studio too, FTI bridge is the heaviest bridge I ever heard, and it contains the heaviest screams ever recorded in a studio. I think OSC, By Myself, Runaway is definitely metal screaming. While Crawling, POA, Forgotten and With You contain a bit softer screaming. APFMH contain everything at once, screaming/shouting/yelling in 1 scream. For me yelling is more like ITE bridge, and shouting like GU live, when uuuuuuuuuuup is sung clean, not raspy, or when LFY chorus live is sung clean. I separate them by raspyness and heavyness. too raspy, but not heavy and lund, is growling. very raspy and very heavy and loud = scream. 1/2 raspy + heavy and loud = yell, not raspy + 1/2 heavy = shout