LP to be featured on Steve Aoki's new album

RogueSoul

According to MTV, Aoki has worked with multiple artists, LP being one of them. Another article on inthemix reveals that it will be a new track, not ALTNC.

Sitting down with Entertainment Tonight, Aoki revealed that will.i.am, Snoop Dogg, Machine Gun Kelly, Mac Miller, Waka Flocka and Linkin Park will all feature on the record, which is set to be released on Ultra Music this summer.

Aoki confirmed that former tourmate Waka Flocka would make an appearance alongside other hip-hop heavyweights like Snoop Dogg, Machine Gun Kelly and Mac Miller. He also mentioned sessions with Empire of the Sun and will.i.am, as well as another track with Linkin Park .

Source: LPA

2 tracks is enough, they should collaborate with some rock bands...

Yeah, they collaborated with hip hop and EDM artists, now it's time to collaborate with some rock/metal artists.

I wouldn't be surprised if they release more tracks they made with Aoki, I hope that the rest of the tracks they made with Aoki will be released in LPU albums, not in the studio albums, especially LP studio albums.

*cough*recharged*cough*

Sorry guys, I think I may be coming down with a cold.

I think Astat means that there were worse remixes on Recharged than ALTNC as a song itself. I agree with him on that. I like most of Recharged a lot but I definitely have to be in the right mood to play it and some of the remixes are kind of awful.

I think Astat means that there were worse remixes on Recharged than ALTNC as a song itself. I agree with him on that. I like most of Recharged a lot but I definitely have to be in the right mood to play it and some of the remixes are kind of awful.

Yeah, I forgot there was even a ALTNC remix EP. I don't even think I listened to all of them. To be honest though, the only remixes I loved on Recharged were the ones Mike did himself.