Linkin Park to Play in Wroclaw, Poland

michalangelo

As of today there has been a rumour in Wrocław that Linkin Park will play there on June 5th. The date is still unconfirmed. The local radio station says:

"From what we know Linkin Park will play on Wrocław's stadium in June. Official informations will be announced next week. We now know that Linkin Park will play in the capital city of Dolny Śląsk"

Even a local newspaper Gazeta Wrocławska says that the concert info is "reliable".

A week ago, the Polish division of Eventim asked on their Facebook page: "What would you say for a Linin Park concert in Poland?"

Sources:

Radio Wrocław

Gazeta Wrocławska

Credit to linkinpark.pl for the information!

2/5/14 EDIT: Linkin Park just confirmed via facebook that they are going to Wroclaw, Poland on June 5th.

We are so excited to announce we will be playing a headline show in the beautiful city of Wroclaw, Poland. June 5th. Stadium Wroclaw.

LPU members can access pre-sale tickets starting on Friday February 7, at 1:00am PST (10:00am local Poland time). General sale will begin Monday February 10, at 1:00am PST (10:00am local Poland time). See you in June!!! -BBB

LP Underground Pre-Sale Info: http://lpunderground.com

General Sale Link: http://www.eventim.pl/linkin-park

Source

very nice for polish fans :) and it would be also a big audiance in this football stadium :D great news :)

so you can say that LP will play on 7th at Rock am Ring because on the webside of Kings of Leons was written that they will play on 6th^^

so i would say between Rock in Rio and this Poland concert there is place for another 2 or 3 concerts.

Edited by marzo23

It's too early to guess the Rock am Ring and Rock im Park dates.

Rock am Ring

5 june ?

6 june KINGS OF LEON

7 june ?

8 june METALLICA

Rock im Park

6 june METALLICA

7 june KINGS OF LEON

8 june ?

9 june ?

Waiting on Iron Maiden and Linkin Park to confirm their shows. Wow it'd be really odd to see a band play on the 5th for one and on the 9th at the other.

very nice for polish fans :) and it would be also a big audiance in this football stadium :D great news :)

so you can say that LP will play on 7th at Rock am Ring because on the webside of Kings of Leons was written that they will play on 6th^^

so i would say between Rock in Rio and this Poland concert there is place for another 2 or 3 concerts.

Ah I see now, LP on the 7th at Rock am Ring because of this show. Sorry :P Makes sense to me.

It's too early to guess the Rock am Ring and Rock im Park dates.

Rock am Ring

5 june ?

6 june KINGS OF LEON

7 june ?

8 june METALLICA

Rock im Park

6 june METALLICA

7 june KINGS OF LEON

8 june ?

9 june ?

Waiting on Iron Maiden and Linkin Park to confirm their shows. Wow it'd be really odd to see a band play on the 5th for one and on the 9th at the other.

Rar 7th june, RiP 8, that's what i'm guessing. That would be a day off before Milan. Makes sence. And then the Greenfield fest on 12.06 Edited by michalangelo

Rar 7th june, RiP 8, that's what i'm guessing. That would be a day off before Milan. Makes sence. And then the Greenfield fest on 12.06

Why the 12th for Greenfield? Couldn't it be the 13th as well?

I'd say 8th RiP too but LP is a band that can go from Lisboa to Skive in one day (2012) and vice versa (2008). Or Lisboa to Donington (2007), or Knebworth to Grafenhainichen (2009).

Why the 12th for Greenfield? Couldn't it be the 13th as well?

I'd say 8th RiP too but LP is a band that can go from Lisboa to Skive in one day (2012) and vice versa (2008). Or Lisboa to Donington (2007), or Knebworth to Grafenhainichen (2009).

Well I'm guessing that there will be another tour date on the 11th (France or Czech Rep maybe?), then Greenfield on 12 then a day off just to get to Donnington, Download fest on 14th and then another date, maybe UK one, or back to Germany, Berlin/Hamburg? Edited by michalangelo

Checked the thread to see what constructive comment Astat wrote just to see this? Shame on You Anthony!

Hahahaha. I didn't catch where it said this show is on the 5th in the first post, so I was confused how people were coming to the conclusion that LP's Rock Am Ring date is on the 7th.

Hahahaha. I didn't catch where it said this show is on the 5th in the first post, so I was confused how people were coming to the conclusion that LP's Rock Am Ring date is on the 7th.

Well the 7th was in the 2014 Tour page, as soon as I posted the Wrocław concert info (Jonas edited everything). Even Mark didn't check what and where and posted a wrong info on the facebook :P

It seems to be an LP show with a few opening bands.

That's interesting, first non-festival show for summer. Weird that it isn't at the beginning or end if the mini festival tour in order to be considered part of a regular European tour. Would this still count with the other European shows as one tour?

Well the 7th was in the 2014 Tour page, as soon as I posted the Wrocław concert info (Jonas edited everything). Even Mark didn't check what and where and posted a wrong info on the facebook :P

What did I post wrong on the Facebook page?

Of course, yeah, it's a part of the European Tour. It's not a festival tour, it's a European Tour. Same exact thing as 2003, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012. They'll add more headlining shows later on. Those are usually the last to be added.

What did I post wrong on the Facebook page?

Of course, yeah, it's a part of the European Tour. It's not a festival tour, it's a European Tour. Same exact thing as 2003, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012. They'll add more headlining shows later on. Those are usually the last to be added.

"Based on the Metallica and Kings Of Leon touring schedules, Linkin Park will play Rock am Ring on June 5th or 7th and Rock im Park on June 8th or 9th"

And the timestamp shows that it was after Wrocław show info, if not, my fb screws up timestamps :P

Awesome that they'll have a regular show first time in Poland. This time proper m&g and early entry :)

"Based on the Metallica and Kings Of Leon touring schedules, Linkin Park will play Rock am Ring on June 5th or 7th and Rock im Park on June 8th or 9th"

And the timestamp shows that it was after Wrocław show info, if not, my fb screws up timestamps :P

Awesome that they'll have a regular show first time in Poland. This time proper m&g and early entry :)

What was wrong with m&g in Chorzow, except that it was postponed to after the show?

Well I'm guessing that there will be another tour date on the 11th (France or Czech Rep maybe?), then Greenfield on 12 then a day off just to get to Donnington, Download fest on 14th and then another date, maybe UK one, or back to Germany, Berlin/Hamburg?

it would be so cool if they came to Czech rep. again! it has been too long since they were here for the last time. they had a show in Brno in 2007 if i am correct!