LP.com 2001-2002 Throwback Photos

hahninator

Recently our staff member [AndOne] and friend Skipees ran across some mysterious, but great old live pictures. They turned out to be from the linkinpark.com photo gallery from late 2001 to Projekt Revolution 2002.

We actually haven't ever seen these pictures before and we've been going strong since 2006, so we grabbed them and are offering them for download below. Some of them are from the London Docklands 2001 show while the others are from random Projekt Revolution 2002 shows, as far as we know, but there might be a few exceptions. They seem to be sourced from videos from that era. You'll notice a few pictures of 'My December' live as well as a shot of Phoenix playing cello (from KROQ AAC 2001).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD

.zip (35 .jpg images)

Enjoy!

Cool to see all of these in one place, I remember seeing a few of them here and there (the picture of Phoenix playing cello has been around for as long as I can remember, and I've had the picture of Brad and Mike from My December at Docklands 2001 on my Guitars of Linkin Park website for several years), but a lot of them are new to me.

Are you sure that pic of Pheonix playing Cello is from KROQ AAC 2001 night 2?

Sure he plays Cello there but I just watched the video and he is not wearing those bracelets around his arm as you can see in the picture.

Phoenix actually played cello on My December on both nights of KROQ AAC 2001 (and probably all of the Countdown to Revolution shows too), as well as all of the 2002 performances of that song. Could be from any of those shows.

Who is the guy next to Hahn?

Either Riff Raff or DJ Z-Trip from one of the 2002 performances of It's Goin' Down, or possibly DJ Lethal on Step Up at Tacoma 2001.

Edited by Astat

Debatable.

Exactly, just my personal opinion. He called me weird for collecting LP pics instead of LP videos so that's why I said that. I do collect some LP videos (music videos, HQ live webcasts) but I'm not like some people who download practically every video LP related.

Exactly, just my personal opinion. He called me weird for collecting LP pics instead of LP videos so that's why I said that. I do collect some LP videos (music videos, HQ live webcasts) but I'm not like some people who download practically every video LP related.

What would you rather have a picture of the band performing Carousel or a video?

Edited by Linkin JZÉ