2014 Live Wishlist

southpaw818

What songs are you hoping to hear played live in 2014? Realistically. Since Hybrid Theory will be played in full, don't include them.

I'd like them to play the rest of Living Things (I'll Be Gone, Roads Untraveled, Skin To Bone, Until It Break & Powerless) and Robot Boy. Then all album songs will have been played live at least once.

I would really like them to play: Reading my eyes, And One, High Voltage and My December again, or to be more realistic: From the inside, Blackout, Crawling and The little things give you away again, and of course I would like them to play some LT songs: I'll be gone, Until it breaks (only Brads part, I would like to hear him singing live), Skin to bone and Powerless.

Edited by TheDamian58C

Ane One, Carousel, and bring back Reading My Eyes and No More Sorrow. Play one of the tracks from the next LPU release as a teaser in the soundcheck of the closest show to the release.

Realistic:

Bring back No More Sorrow.

I think the chances are extremely slim for those remaining songs to be played live ever, especially when they have a new album touring cycle coming up.

I'd like to see Reading My Eyes at least once or High Voltage.

Pretty much this. I don't see why they would play the remaining songs off of LT if they have a new album coming out and they didn't play them on the whole LT tour. I would like to see some really old LP songs return like RME or HV, maybe even And One, that'd be awesome.

I used to say that I wouldn't go to another LP show once they permanently drop Given Up from the sets, but now I don't care AS much. I would still hate to see it go, but I know someday it will happen. If they ever drop What I've Done, I honestly won't go. But I think I am safe with What I've Done at least.

I used to say that I wouldn't go to another LP show once they permanently drop Given Up from the sets, but now I don't care AS much. I would still hate to see it go, but I know someday it will happen. If they ever drop What I've Done, I honestly won't go. But I think I am safe with What I've Done at least.

U will go no matter what, two songs doesn't make a set, specially because u love chester.

U will go no matter what, two songs doesn't make a set, specially because u love chester.

I love MTM and if they were to drop those, all they would have is Bleed It Out and I highly doubt they will keep the medley. I've seen LP live 15 times now and I'm over being in the pit and getting front row, etc. The next LP tour I am going to get seat tickets and just enjoy the day instead of making sure I get the front and waiting there all day. What I've Done is also my favorite LP song of all time and it would seriously suck if they didn't play it. Remember that girl who got really upset when LP didn't play In The End and Chester tweeted about it saying they were definitely going to play it after that and felt bad? That's like me with What I've Done.

I'd love to hear W&K live but I doubt that'll happen now, so much off ATS has been cut out of the live show, I appreciate the energy of recent sets, but I'm sure there's ways of playing stuff from ATS that doesnt put everyone to sleep :lol:

I'd love to hear W&K live but I doubt that'll happen now, so much off ATS has been cut out of the live show, I appreciate the energy of recent sets, but I'm sure there's ways of playing stuff from ATS that doesnt put everyone to sleep :lol:

WTCFM, Blackout and Wretches are all good high energy songs from ATS. They could have kept those, as well as Waiting For The End and it would be fine. It's when they played stuff like BITS, Iridescent, The Catalyst, The Messenger and all the interludes from the album that put people to sleep.

WTCFM, Blackout and Wretches are all good high energy songs from ATS. They could have kept those, as well as Waiting For The End and it would be fine. It's when they played stuff like BITS, Iridescent, The Catalyst, The Messenger and all the interludes from the album that put people to sleep.

yes yes yes Blackout and W&K would be cool to have back. WTCFM i'm not fussed by, not sure why, I just never clicked with it..

I'd call The Catalyst an energetic song, it's one of those ones I always think is boring live, but I often end up really enjoying it on the DSPs, it's odd..

but yeah, BITS, Iri, the interludes and The Messenger were pretty useless live. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they played them so they're not a constant source of "URRGHH" from everyone here, but they belong on the shelf now. (I honestly think Robot Boy would bomb for this exact reason - we only want it played live because it hasnt been done, not because it might be any good..)

I really like to see the playing No More Sorrow again and I hope makes some new outro and intro for some songs like Faint or One Step Closer.I like to see powerless too.I think Don't Stay has this chance to get back to the setlist more than other songs

I love MTM and if they were to drop those, all they would have is Bleed It Out and I highly doubt they will keep the medley. I've seen LP live 15 times now and I'm over being in the pit and getting front row, etc. The next LP tour I am going to get seat tickets and just enjoy the day instead of making sure I get the front and waiting there all day. What I've Done is also my favorite LP song of all time and it would seriously suck if they didn't play it. Remember that girl who got really upset when LP didn't play In The End and Chester tweeted about it saying they were definitely going to play it after that and felt bad? That's like me with What I've Done.

I respect you as a loyal fan dude, not as a ex teenie booper who loved Britney Spears and In The End during his puberty lol you are more than that i'm sure, one song doesn't makes a band.

Btw i'm seriosly thinking of doing the same... i fucking hate to get crushed for trying to get frow row, I was about to fall in my last concert.. also i just got a pretty cool Nikon camera with a 30x zoom and i would love to shot some awesome pictures.

I respect you as a loyal fan dude, not as a ex teenie booper who loved Britney Spears and In The End during his puberty lol you are more than that i'm sure, one song doesn't makes a band.

Btw i'm seriosly thinking of doing the same... i fucking hate to get crushed for trying to get frow row, I was about to fall in my last concert.. also i just got a pretty cool Nikon camera with a 30x zoom and i would love to shot some awesome pictures.

I respect you in the same way but What I've Done seriously is my absolute favorite song by the band, I'd be crushed if they dropped it. But yeah, I'm sick of waiting literally all day long, standing in the same spot (I already have back issues) and then being crushed against the baracade and shit. I'd rather get seats and enjoy the entire day.