LPTV - The Best Party (Asia Tour Part 2)

Andros

A brand new LPTV is up, called "The Best Party", which is the second LPTV from the Asian Tour in August. In this new episode, Phoenix and Chester find the best party ever. At 1:42, Mike talks about LPLive and the tweet we sent out on August 10th, saying, "Whatever happened to LP during their break from touring this year, WE LIKE IT. They have so much energy on stage right now and sound GREAT!" Awesome! And at the end of the episode, Mike talks about the Philippines and how you can help by going to Music For Relief's website.

Part one from Asia, released three weeks ago, can be found

Thoughts?

Edited by Hahninator

That lplive shout out made me so proud to have been a part of this site for so many years. Back in my days as LPPRJKT4 when I was still in high school I always felt so at home in this little community, thinking, damn, this is one of the coolest fan projects out there. And now it's getting mentioned on LPTV. Congrats guys, the entire staff earned that mention.

Side note: since I work as a personal trainer, a part of me died inside seeing Chester's pushups! :P

That lplive shout out made me so proud to have been a part of this site for so many years. Back in my days as LPPRJKT4 when I was still in high school I always felt so at home in this little community, thinking, damn, this is one of the coolest fan projects out there. And now it's getting mentioned on LPTV. Congrats guys, the entire staff earned that mention.

Together we made it, we made it even though we had our backs up against the wall.... LOL

Seriously though an LPL shout-out on LPTV is really awesome.It's cool to see that it meant a lot to Mike to read that and that Chester thought it was cool as well.

Edited by Justin