Finding Old Information

hahninator

Even over twelve years later, we still find information about the band's shows. Whenever we turn our attention to researching some older stuff, we keep uncovering more and more stuff to add to the guide.

As we work on our new version of LPLive, here are just a few examples of things we have run across:

- A setlist for 2001.03.13 Berlin when LP opened for the Deftones.

- A setlist for 2001.03.09 Wien later in that tour along with the fact that Steven Richards from Taproot joined them on 'Forgotten'.

- The 2001.09.19 Milano show on the European Headline Tour was actually a show for MTV Live.

- Cancelled/rescheduled shows, such as Little Rock 2002 turning into Memphis 2002 and Albuquerque 2002 turning into Phoenix 2002.

Remember, if you have old tickets, setlists, wristbands, posters or passes from shows, send them in!

Wien setlist from 3/9 isn't in the correct order ("nicht die genaue Reihenfolge" = "not the exact order"). Probably the exact same setlist they used the next day in Munich and for most of the rest of the tour, as it's the same 10 songs and they definitely didn't open with Papercut at any point on that tour.

I also almost guarantee that Stephen Richards actually came out on APFMH, not Forgotten. He came out on APFMH on the Street Soldier tour earlier in the year, and with the corrected setlist order, those two songs would have been back-to-back before OSC at the end of the show. With the way those songs flow together on Hybrid Theory, they were VERY commonly mistaken for each other in the early days.

Wien setlist from 3/9 isn't in the correct order ("nicht die genaue Reihenfolge" = "not the exact order"). Probably the exact same setlist they used the next day in Munich and for most of the rest of the tour, as it's the same 10 songs and they definitely didn't open with Papercut at any point on that tour.

I also almost guarantee that Stephen Richards actually came out on APFMH, not Forgotten. He came out on APFMH on the Street Soldier tour earlier in the year, and with the corrected setlist order, those two songs would have been back-to-back before OSC at the end of the show. With the way those songs flow together on Hybrid Theory, they were VERY commonly mistaken for each other in the early days.

Yeah I know. I passed most of this info along to Mark when I was looking for something else yesterday. Since they never changed the order during the tour it's not hard to get it right. The only thing they changed was replacing Crawling with PMA after the first few shows even though Crawling was just released as a single with the beginning of the tour, lol!

I didn't think of APFMH but you are right, he did it for other shows too even on the Street Soldiers tour.