Projekt: Ticket Stub Scans

hahninator

Posted Image

Hi everyone,

LPLive is currently the biggest archive of live-related Linkin Park information on the web. We have data from hundreds of websites across the Internet as well as many fan submissions. These submissions from fans include tickets, show posters, setlists, wristbands, passes, show pictures and more. If it were up to us, we'd have everything from every show archived. However, we don't and that's where we need your help!

We have been collecting ticket stubs for quite a few years now, but we have noticed that we are missing MANY of the shows especially from the past few years. A lot of community members have attended these shows, and there really is no reason why we couldn't get a ticket stub image up for almost every show at least from 2007-now. LPL co-founder [AndOne] has created a list of shows that we need tickets for. If you could take the time to glance at the list and if you have attended a Linkin Park show (or several) and could send us scans/pictures of your tickets, that would be greatly appreciated!

LPLive will never cease to be around and we always want to be comprehensive website for the band's live shows. We need help from the fans though! With LP taking some time off from touring right now, it is a good time for us to collect more tickets.

PROJEKT: TICKET STUB SCANS

All shows listed are ones we NEED tickets for, except for the ones that are shaded, which we need UPGRADES for. Images can be emailed to us at pics(at)lplive(dot)net.

Thanks!

My bad, I've been speaking with Jonas about the Aussie shows from earlier this year. I should still have all of those. Will go through my collection at some stage over the weekend and supply.

Just started a new job a few weeks ago so still readjusting unfortunately :(

You guys have pics of the tickets from all the shows I have been to except for 2. Mansfield 2007 and FM in Boston 2006. I can't find those tickets literally anywhere.. But I did just email you guys pics of the tickets from Ulalume 2009 for DBS and the ticket for STPWCB in Boston 2013. You guys didn't have ticket pics for those yet.

Edited by Geki

What size ( MB ) do you need ? I got Hamburg 2001, but it is a Deftones + Special Guest ticket.

The best possible quality, most tickets from that tour are Deftones tickets so that's fine.

You guys have pics of the tickets from all the shows I have been to except for 2. Mansfield 2007 and FM in Boston 2006. I can't find those tickets literally anywhere.. But I did just email you guys pics of the tickets from Ulalume 2009 for DBS and the ticket for STPWCB in Boston 2013. You guys didn't have ticket pics for those yet.

Yes, got them thanks! You don't have a scanner?

• 2 weeks later...