LPU XIII Follow Up

hahninator

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the LPU emails regarding the "refund" has been sent. And they are quite funny cause they are telling you to accept their method = full refund = international members will probably loose money on the currency conversion, re-purchase the package and you only have a week for that. In this case $6 isn't worth the trouble. Why not send out lpu store $6 Discount Codes? Or just add "an extra gift from the LPU archives" in the package without all the trouble?

We thank you in advance for not sharing this email.

Well, I guess Lorenzo will be grateful for this.

Well, I guess Lorenzo will be grateful for this.

Is there anything that we should hide from public? imho people should know that something is wrong with people working there rotfl

Also I just want $6 refund either as a payment to my paypal or a store discount, not this complicated idea..

[edit2]

And just so we're clear, I love being part of the lpu but omfg why the hell so many problems with this and that? Anyone? Answer please? Fuck, LPL is around for so many years with an awesome forums, LP info and all that. They should learn from here lol

Edited by michalangelo

Is there anything that we should hide from public? imho people should know that something is wrong with people working there rotfl

I don't know. You should ask Lorenzo probably. Maybe there is something that's not for public, if it was explicitly asked not to share it.

I think it's not a problem to discuss it without going into much details, but why quote the whole email, which says not to do it - is still a question for me.

Anyway, I just called in, and they said the same things - buy same bundle again, and then they will refund full cost of previous order.

FYI, if someone is going to call - US number is toll-free, so even if you're international LPU member, you can use Skype to call for free, if you prefer calling over writing.

I don't know. You should ask Lorenzo probably. Maybe there is something that's not for public, if it was explicitly asked not to share it.

I think it's not a problem to discuss it without going into much details, but why quote the whole email, which says not to do it - is still a question for me.

Anyway, I just called in, and they said the same things - buy same bundle again, and then they will refund full cost of previous order.

FYI, if someone is going to call - US number is toll-free, so even if you're international LPU member, you can use Skype to call for free, if you prefer calling over writing.

Doesn't matter if you write or call, still same crap and you have to pay again, then after few days you'll get a refund pft no thx. From what I see on my banks website, if I get another package now I'll pay more than I paid last week, then when I get a full refund, depending on the $ exchange, I loose more than $6. Either way it's pointless. Now as far as I don't have an issue with the LPU staff and management, I do with groundctrl. I want a store discount or $6 on my paypal, that's all..

I think they made this complicated move to keep some money, a lot of members would say ''fuck it, i wont lose my time doing this crap''

Yeah probably their way to say thank you, come again ;)

And btw some will say it's only $6 but hey, multiply it by at least 300? Yeah that's how much money they'll make on people that don't want to play their stupid game. Think twice, get another brilliant idea.

Edited by michalangelo

Any idea when the all-in-one package is going to ship out? I ordered the CD separately as well and that already was fulfilled, it says. But the all-in-one just says ''ready'' which means it hasn't been shipped out. In the past I usually got them before December but it looks like not this year.

international members will probably loose money on the currency conversion

Just for statistics. Got the refund on my card today. I lost 1 UAH on currency conversions, which is approximately 1/8 of a dollar. So still I'm in slight profit from this.

Just for statistics. Got the refund on my card today. I lost 1 UAH on currency conversions, which is approximately 1/8 of a dollar. So still I'm in slight profit from this.

Just so you know it all depends on time they refund you money. And you also forgot about the time you have purchased LPU (for some it was that days currency rate, for some it was the next days which sucked, at least for me cause I checked). I still wouldn't risk it for $6.

Just so you know it all depends on time they refund you money. And you also forgot about the time you have purchased LPU (for some it was that days currency rate, for some it was the next days which sucked, at least for me cause I checked). I still wouldn't risk it for $6.

Yeah, I know that. Thanks.

Anyway I got lucky in this one.

What? I don't understand. How in the world can they send the Primo mp3 if it's on the CD and 99% of people get either the digital download or the CD? lol wtf

They have a time machine and atm they're in 2000 :P We should ask Lorenzo but I think he will avoid telling the truth like they all do most of the time. Meeeeh the truth is LPL has more awesome exclusives than the fuckin LPU nowadays. Edited by michalangelo