26.10.2013 Scottsdale, AZ, Stars Of The Season

[AndOne]

STP played Stars Of The Season last night and helped raise over $175,000 for the Cardon Children's Hospital's Neonatal Intensive Care!

In attendance were Ted Stryker from KROQ who did the MCing. Mike and Anna Shinoda also attended as guests.

SETLIST:

01. Big Empty

02. Interstate Love Song

03. Vasoline

04. Black Heart

05. Church On Tuesday (Guitar Solo Ending)

06. Hollywood Bitch

07. Out Of Time

08. Wicked Garden

09. Trippin On A Hole In A Paper Heart

Thanks to ChesterBenningtonNetwork for the setlist. You can also read a review here.

Some pics:

http://instagram.com/p/f9Uc4Uk62v/#

http://instagram.com/p/f9VE9mDmdk/#

I meant to say, STP is slowly taking over LP more and more. Now they are even covering LP songs. This is not a good sign. We knew the end of LP was inevitable in May when STP announced Chester as their new lead singer, now this is the next phase..

Calm down. We don't even know if STP did cover COG. And even if they did so what? In every interview Chester has said LP is his number one priority. Plus Mike was there supporting too, he just didn't perform.

I love STPWCB and LP and I hope Chester can continue to do both for a long time.

Edit: Just saw the comment, pretty sure that woman was talking about the music video the hospital did. I don't think they performed Castle of Glass.

Calm down. We don't even know if STP did cover COG. And even if they did so what? In every interview Chester has said LP is his number one priority. Plus Mike was there supporting too, he just didn't perform.

I love STPWCB and LP and I hope Chester can continue to do both for a long time.

Edit: Just saw the comment, pretty sure that woman was talking about the music video the hospital did. I don't think they performed Castle of Glass.

I agree, except for the fact that I hope STPWCB doesn't continue for a long time. Just LP.

Until your opinion does a complete 180 within a week like it always does.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about STP and I don't understand why Chester is still doing stuff with them when he should be working with Linkin Park. I mean he is touring until half way through 2014 so far with STP, on top of it. Makes me honestly wonder what he really does in Linkin Park.

Entire Setlist:

Big Empty

Interstate Love Song

Vasoline

Black Heart

Church On Tuesday

Hollywood Bitch

Out Of Time

Wicked Garden

Trippin On A Hole In A Paper Heart

Thanks to ChesterBenningtonNetwork for the setlist. You can also read a review here.

No Castle of Glass. So I believe I was right that she was referring to the COG video. Also in that review it was said that they raised over $175,000 for the neonatal intensive care unit. So proud that Chester does stuff like this.